McBride around X-mas

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be in Mcbride for Dec. 22-23 and then back for the 28-29...after that off to Valemount, Blue River, Revy etc...

I've never rode McBride...anybody up for being a tour guide! Riding a T-Nytro and am up for anything...won't slow you down:)

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be in Mcbride for Dec. 22-23 and then back for the 28-29...after that off to Valemount, Blue River, Revy etc...

I've never rode McBride...anybody up for being a tour guide! Riding a T-Nytro and am up for anything...won't slow you down:)
How many are going to be with you? I'll be in mcbride with a crew from the 26 to the 29th and you're more than welcome to tag along.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be riding 25, 26 and right through to the 31. House is full and the boys wouldn't mind if you tagged along. New Years Eve Bash here with live band and all the goods if anybody is here for that nite.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sorry. Live band at the Elk's Hall. Tickets in advance or at the door if I don't sell out.

Come on Barry out in your big back yard it would be perfect and set up a back flip jump so Ron could try it.
That would be priceless!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Darren, were out there at the same time...looking forward to see the "new look" on your sled.

Thanks and really looking forward to riding with you again this year. I will be going up with my wife but she wont be riding so I will be riding with Ron and the group again. Can't wait to see more new areas that i haven't seen yet.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It will be great...hopefully they get a lot more snow though.
Thanks and really looking forward to riding with you again this year. I will be going up with my wife but she wont be riding so I will be riding with Ron and the group again. Can't wait to see more new areas that i haven't seen yet.

Top Bottom