McBride Area Trail Passes

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been answered before, but I'm not sure where so I hope you don't mind me asking again? Where is the best place to get trail passes for the various riding areas in McBride? What is cost and do you need a separate pass for each area (Renshaw, Lucille, Bell)? Does the pass cover just one day, the season, etc.?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i'm sure this has been answered before, but i'm not sure where so i hope you don't mind me asking again? Where is the best place to get trail passes for the various riding areas in mcbride? What is cost and do you need a separate pass for each area (renshaw, lucille, bell)? Does the pass cover just one day, the season, etc.?

bbtoys or glengine will come on and answer you for sure..... I could, but i don't wan't to misquote anything...... Also ask them when the grooming will begin?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grooming as soon as we get a bit more snow. Could start with bell as it seems to have more snow down low.
Trail pass is as follows.
One day pass covers all 3 hills here--$15.00
year pass with no club membership covers all 3 hills here--$250.00
With club membership--$150.00
Club membership--$40.00-----Always need more members, a numbers thing!!!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Grooming as soon as we get a bit more snow. Could start with bell as it seems to have more snow down low.

RIDERS UNDER 16 STILL FREE????:confused:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good question, can't answer that on behalf of the grooming. Under 16 for club memberships are $15.00. Will try and get an answer, but I think if you are on a sled you have to pay for the day pass. Checking now.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail passes will be available at the trail heads or we will also have them at the shop.. Same price either place.. we dont make any money off of the passes just do it for the convenience for the riders..

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks much, more than reasonable.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail passes will be available at the trail heads or we will also have them at the shop.. Same price either place.. we dont make any money off of the passes just do it for the convenience for the riders..

Thanks, will be by when up there.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HotRod is heading up Tuesday, and like Barry said grooming won't commence until there's enough snow down low. And a couple of inches isn't enough! So start dancin' and prancin' because the snow gods havent been co-operating so far. Higgins.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
J.C. next time your up in McBride take some photos of the groomer in action and post them.
HotRod is heading up Tuesday, and like Barry said grooming won't commence until there's enough snow down low. And a couple of inches isn't enough! So start dancin' and prancin' because the snow gods havent been co-operating so far. Higgins.

Attachments

• JC Higgins.jpg
    JC Higgins.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 252

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys, I imagine everyone is getting all pumped up again, now everybody needs to do the SNOW DANCE!

I am sure you are all aware that we have fabulous new owners of Ride and Hide, now it is called SPIN DRIFT POWER SPORTS! The owner/operator is an actually mechanic so should come in very handy to everyone, They have the store set up real nice so I highly recommend that everyone go and check it out.
We also have a new watering hole called the GIGGLIN GRIZZLY PUB, very nice, great food! They are also making sandwiches for the sledders for day trips!
One comment I wanted to add on the trail passes, 14 and under is free not 16, but yes this year all kids under 14 will be free.

I hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to a very snow filled winter, I will keep everyone up to date on grooming etc as I am sure BBToys will aswell!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

aknbak

Reaction score
My riding parnter climbs like a 14 year old girl, Does he count? ;)

Aknbak
----------------------------
2008 M1000-Jaws can, clutch vents, 2"riser
2008 Kawasaki brute force 750-ITP rims, 27" mudbugs
2006 50cc mini hummer

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Your Welcome Summitric, are you guys coming up this year or waiting till the new year?

It has been snowing like a hot damn all day today so you guys must be doing your snow dances!! It is supposed to be 12 below tommorow, not to much snow in town but the mountains have been invisable most of the day, will get a better look tommorow see what they look like...heres hoping!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
your welcome summitric, are you guys coming up this year or waiting till the new year?

It has been snowing like a hot damn all day today so you guys must be doing your snow dances!! It is supposed to be 12 below tommorow, not to much snow in town but the mountains have been invisable most of the day, will get a better look tommorow see what they look like...heres hoping!

Have a great day!!!

hi: Yup, we'll be up lots this year.... My 14y/o and myself were already up 2 weekends ago..... Snow was good in the meadows area then.... Can't wait to see what it's like now.....

Top Bottom