mcbride 15/16 of march

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
anybody going to mc bride next weekend ?

me and a guy from work here going with a couple of buddys from whitecourt and fort mc to mc bride !

ariving on friday

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
anybody going to mc bride next weekend ?

me and a guy from work here going with a couple of buddys from whitecourt and fort mc to mc bride !

ariving on friday

THERE WILL BE QUITE A FEW SNOWANDMUD.COM MEMBERS IN MCBRIDE... WATCH FOR "SHREDDER'S" GROUP FROM GRANDE CACHE, AND OUR SLEDBUNNYRACING GROUP, AND RKNIGHT111(OWNER/FOUNDER OF THIS SITE), AND A FEW OTHERS. WATCH FOR US, AND COME ON OVER AND SAY HI...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The Sledbunnyracing group is heading up Friday after work and riding Sat and Sun. Five sleds in our group.
You will see three with the Sledbunnyracing logo on the windhield plus summitric has his name on the top of his windshield.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AND ALSO WATCH FOR THE 670X MOD.... PURPLE LIGTHNING BOLTS ON A BLACK HOOD(CUSTOM PAINT)...... MOD900(BLACK/GREEN KING CAT), AND GERALD(SHORT, STALKY, BALD GUY), WILL ALL BE WITH RON TOO.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to try and make it as well guys but wont know till tommorrow. Should be a good group to hang with, lots of excitement both on the hill on off.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group is shrinking due to work obligations......:rant:we are planning on arriving Fri morning; and riding Fri/Sat/Sun. I'll have a better idea on numbers by Wed.; if nothing else we will ride Sat/Sun.:cool: I'll be cancelling 1 double room at the NCL, if you want it SS let me know.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We've been going through the same thing this year...start with 12 riders and end up with four and mud in your face from cancelling hotel rooms. Now we book for our truck (four sleds) only. Others that want to ride need arrange their own group and book for rooms themselves.
Looking forward to riding with you this weekend shredder.
Cheerz.

Our group is shrinking due to work obligations......:rant:we are planning on arriving Fri morning; and riding Fri/Sat/Sun. I'll have a better idea on numbers by Wed.; if nothing else we will ride Sat/Sun.:cool: I'll be cancelling 1 double room at the NCL, if you want it SS let me know.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
ive never ben up in mcbride so far is it easy to find people ?

all i know so far is 2 3day trips to velmount

we will be probably

-2 sasketchewanes (maybe a 3d)
-3 whitecourters
-6 fort mc murrys

so how is the best way to get down for a beer or muffpot saussi timeout with u guys ?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
ive never ben up in mcbride so far is it easy to find people ?

all i know so far is 2 3day trips to velmount

we will be probably

-2 sasketchewanes (maybe a 3d)
-3 whitecourters
-6 fort mc murrys

so how is the best way to get down for a beer or muffpot saussi timeout with u guys ?

Who will you be bringing from Whitecourt?

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
colin penton
glen (i believe penton colins cousin)
tet freak (if his leever feels alright)

devil

Reaction score
i'll be heading to Mcbride on thur. with my turbo Nytro, first ride with the turbo :D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come to the enclosed trailer with the tunes and the cigar smoke. You'll find a bunch of well toned athletes there; drinking unsweetened grapefruit juice, and talking workout programs. :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
BoRaaaa
Bunny Ears for sure on the weekend...easy to spot...a little worried about hunting season...lol...
And we will be holding a bottle, can't guarantee it will have anything less than "GO JUICE"

Come to the enclosed trailer with the tunes and the cigar smoke. You'll find a bunch of well toned athletes there; drinking unsweetened grapefruit juice, and talking workout programs. :)

Top Bottom