Mass immigration is going to ruin canada

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So right now we have no housing, barely any health care for who is here now. They say Canadians don't want to work is the reason they're shipping in hundreds of thousands of east Indians every year.
Maybe it's true for the highway trucking industry but it's scary driving on the roads with the new imports especially in the winter. Look up the statistics for fatal commercial crashes in the last few years. These fawking liberal morons have to go! I like Danielle Smith, wish in BC we had someone like here in charge " we're full, no more new Canadians"

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you bring in an army without the citizens uprising?....

Or

How do you cripple a country by overtaking its services by people who dont hold the same values?

Old stock canadians, replace them at all costs.

One has to ask the question why and to what end?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya bring in mass migration. Who thinks these newbies will care about native rights, LGBT rights, women's rights, or any other minority rights. Not a chance. These are the ones that will be most effected by this migration when enough of them get here. They won't be voting for millions of dollars going for someone else, only to them. Men will have all the power again. Maybe criminals will have their hands cut off, LGBT will have to go back into hiding, and not in schools.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We don't need more people, we need more investment in technology and automation. Canada is increasingly lagging behind our western peers because the productivity of our workforce keeps dropping. The solution isn't to increase the population while productivity declines, it's to increase productivity.

There's zero reason a McDonalds restaurant needs 15 staff to operate when automation could cook, assemble a burger and put it in the box and bag for you. Put people in meaningful jobs that make a difference, importing millions of people to serve me coffee or a Big Mac in todays day and age is ridiculous. Likewise a lot of trucking could be eliminated by investing in our rail networks. Why get 100 truckers to haul good when 3 people operating a train could move the same cargo.

1722140881789.png

1722140961540.png

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say let the natives (North American indigenous people) take out these immigrants, I would fund that!

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They would have to take us out also. According to North American indigenous people ,we are immigrants too. We took thier land according to them. My great great grandparents came from France and Scotland. They came here to get away from the kings and lords. Tired of paying taxes ,working for nothing and owning nothing. History repeats its self.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It isn't a matter of canadians not wanting to work.
Here in Cranbrook we see ads for jobs in businesses owned by, (usually East Indians), going unfilled because they won't hire local canadians that apply. They run these ads for weeks and then petition the government for foreign workers saying that nobody wants to work.
One of the hidden risks of the influx of foreign workers is that they don't contribute as much to the local or even Canadian economy because they are sending as much money as possible to the home country supporting family there, until they can get them all here.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Immigrants do better than many Canadians

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Immigrants do better than many Canadians
You can see they get good money by the nice cars they drive at 75km in a 100.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see lots of them walking and working at fast food places. Must depend on who you blow.

Top Bottom