Lost Dog - FOUND

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our dog has gone missing. His name is Peeve. He is a black lab/border collie mix. About 70lbs. He has a white strip on his chest and a white tip on his tail and some white spots on his paws. He knows his name very well if you call him he will come. He broke a link in his collar so he has no ID on him. He is normally great with people but he is missing and maybe nervious. If anyone sees him please call me 910-8657. We live in the westend and the kid is missing him too. Thanks Casey

Attachments

• 20080213_028.jpg
    20080213_028.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 89

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Re: Lost Dog

That sucks !..... Has he ever been away before & would he know his way home ? Sure hoping ya get him back soon. I know how that feels ! :(

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

SORRY TO HEAR CASEY..... IT'S LIKE A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY MISSING.... KINDA GETS YA RIGHT "THERE".... GOOD LUCK MAN. :( HAVE YA BEEN IN TOUCH WITH SPCA AND THE DOGPOUND??

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He`s back!!! he showed up at 2 in the morning...everybody is happy again. Thanks everyone!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ride on !!!!.... Did he come back on his own ?.. Got hungry ! :D ;) :)
He did come back on his own...not sure if he was hungry. I`ve seen him go for days without eating because something else was more important to him, like when we go camping. I was in McBride this weekend and we had my sister looking after him. She ask the neighbours to watch out for him if he showed up at the house. He was barking and the neighbour phone her. This was Saturday night. I wasn`t sure if I was going to cut the weekend short to come back and look for him. We got a call in the morning(3:00am) and everything turned out good.

GRD

Reaction score

He did come back on his own...not sure if he was hungry. I`ve seen him go for days without eating because something else was more important to him, like when we go camping. I was in McBride this weekend and we had my sister looking after him. She ask the neighbours to watch out for him if he showed up at the house. He was barking and the neighbour phone her. This was Saturday night. I wasn`t sure if I was going to cut the weekend short to come back and look for him. We got a call in the morning(3:00am) and everything turned out good.

Great news... Pets are like members of the family... Both my wife and I would be very upset if our girl went missing!

Top Bottom