Looking for info

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's happing with ride'n'hide is there going to be a new owner? And will we have access to the dores this year?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RNH has a deal pending and the last maps I saw there will be no riding Dore for caribou closure. They will have a booth at the ASA show to show all what the closures will be. As soon as I have thier booth number I will post.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats too bad about the dore closure, that was basically the only place I rode last year, funny though I've never seen a caribou or any sign of them in both north and south dore, but i'm not surprised, because I seen too many people ignoring the no snowmobling signs in there last year, that the heli skiiers put up.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Dore area is a great place to ride. That's too bad. Will have to ride a few other area's now off the beaten path i guess.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RNH has a deal pending and the last maps I saw there will be no riding Dore for caribou closure. They will have a booth at the ASA show to show all what the closures will be. As soon as I have thier booth number I will post.

Well that just sucks, thats where I took my daughter for her first mountain ride last year. Ron will have no crevaces to fall into:d Like Caper says its one of the best areas in BC ! Have to wait till the show to see how many of the other areas around McBride got closed by them dam greenies:rant::rant: The skiers better be out also!!!!! I have never seen a caribou in six years of riding, not even a single track?????

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
"The skiers better be out also!!!!!"

A lot of people feel the exact same way. We are seeing more Caribou in the areas that we are still allowed to ride than in the closed areas for the last 2 yrs.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The skiers better be out also!!!!!"

A lot of people feel the exact same way. We are seeing more Caribou in the areas that we are still allowed to ride than in the closed areas for the last 2 yrs.

SSHHHHT!! They'll shut that down too!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I think if we didn`t have to shut up about where we do see caribou when we ride we could have been sharing a lot of important info over the yrs. I want to start naming the ones we see all the time;)

Bigbragg

Reaction score
Been riding McBride now for five years, but not sure where " dore" is?
Can anyone help me out.

I guess its too late now anyways.

RIP

Top Bottom