Last Minute Plans

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out Monday morning for McBride to get in a couple days of riding. I figured if I made last minute plans to head out work wouldn't be able to foil them. Once the truck is west bound with sled on board the cell phone is turned off and no looking back...lol. Anyone interested in sledding Monday afternoon, Tuesday and Wednesday?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish i was there Crazywheeler, Have a fun trip make sure you put up pictures when you get back.:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 3rd pic take note of the track and then the position of the hood....lol. Them polaris hoods just don't stand up to being rolled.....:p

April 29.jpg

April 018.jpg

April 013.jpg

GRD

Reaction score
The 3rd pic take note of the track and then the position of the hood....lol. Them polaris hoods just don't stand up to being rolled.....:p

Third picture looks like it hurt... What model was that sled?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple more and one of a doo on it's lid just so you think that I'm not picking on the polaris

April 014.jpg

April 010.jpg

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Good pics 'Wheeler' is that your ride the first pic? Still lots of snow, Ride on! cause we going soon. Got more pics to post ? :)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics like bigfoot said man there is still some great snow out there!!:D

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good pics! !Nice snow!\

I HAT SUMMER , FALL , WHAT EVER U WANT TO CALL IT I NEED SNOW I HAVE BEEN STARTING MY SLED UP EVER DAY JUST TO KEEP THAT 95 OCTANN GAS GOING THROUGH MY CARBS. lol

OTHER THEN THAT WE HAVE 30 HORSES AND WHEN IT SNOWS IT GET HARD FOR THEM AND ME!

Top Bottom