Killing a Kia

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is dang near impossible! Made this video this spring. Buddy bought this car for $100 and when he bought a new car he decided he wanted to wreck it. this is the result! Enjoy! :d:d:beer::beer:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIBQCzM3-Q[/YT]

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like more fun than double recess!! :dThat's a tough little car. :beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still runs too. Gonna try for a sequel next spring!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did that with about an 1980 Chev chevette at work. We jumped the loading dock which is about 3ft above the ground and busted the steering wheel off, and I put my foot through the dash.

Fix the wheel, did some mudding, then slammed head on into a lowboy trailer and jammed the car under the hitch haha, had to get the forklift and lift the trailer up to get the car out.

Oh to be young and reckless again :)

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was hopin for a launch off that lip into that sand pit in the beginning. we did this with a bunch of small cars last summer, ended it with a crash derby, standard derby safety rules were followed, by this i mean beer and a helmet, lol jk, i think they are still sitting there...

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did that with about an 1980 Chev chevette at work. We jumped the loading dock which is about 3ft above the ground and busted the steering wheel off, and I put my foot through the dash.

Fix the wheel, did some mudding, then slammed head on into a lowboy trailer and jammed the car under the hitch haha, had to get the forklift and lift the trailer up to get the car out.

Oh to be young and reckless again :)

I'm thinking that next spring we're gonna hook a long rope up to it and see how far across the dugout it will go. Should be interesting for sure!

Top Bottom