joey?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, i had to take a quick flight back to belleville ont, last week, went under cover to find out more about this mysterious person called joey. went to Maynooth and snooped around, asked a few questions. seems he has skipped town, no one knows a "joey", no school records, no phone number, nothing!! stopped at the cop shop, they were very interested in a "joey" something to do with a girl named hellbilly. seems she was found with a mile wide smile and her skirt over her head. mumbling "joey oh joey" or something like that. he may have skipped town in a pos topaz, pulling a trailer with crap hanging off of it. there is an outstanding "shoot on site" all points bulletin.
anyway there was no trace of any joey, or alter ego's. he may never have existed.:confused:

friggin maynooth

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something is not right, you post a trailer for sale, have several buyers willing to pick it up, suddenly no sale, you state you will only ride yamaha's, i get a fund going and then you will ride anything, WTF what games are you pulling. you send me a bunch of e-mails, and then state i'm not your friend, WTF, i give up maybe i'll join modman, at least he is consistent. :rant::confused:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something is not right, you post a trailer for sale, have several buyers willing to pick it up, suddenly no sale, you state you will only ride yamaha's, i get a fund going and then you will ride anything, WTF what games are you pulling. you send me a bunch of e-mails, and then state i'm not your friend, WTF, i give up maybe i'll join modman, at least he is consistent. :rant::confused:

i never said your not my friend! just that you betrayed me!! i thought i was your friend but apparently not because now i "dont exsist"!!!

you try not riding in a year and then see if you say you'll ride anything!!

and its not my fault my dad does not pick a buyer! i keep saying that their are people waiting and ready but he does not move , i only post what he tells me to say to potental buyers!

Top Bottom