Joey sends his love....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdoo'n stop worrying - Joey's stuck in Regina - he sent me a telegram this morning and it said to forward you this message:

"imdoon u r my heero!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I no that u r my bestest firend on the whole earth and we will b riding yamaha's in the muontains realy soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the lord told me so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we r fine, trip is taking longer than 'spected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we had sum truoble on the mudd flats in moosejaw...and we lost one of the horses that was pulllling the leed wagun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See u sooon.

ps u know this message is frum me becuz of all the exclamtion points I used.

regards,

joey"

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so are you the imposter joey????? the real joey or the evil modman trying to hide your evil doing's. :d

friggin imposters

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdoo'n stop worrying - Joey's stuck in Regina - he sent me a telegram this morning and it said to forward you this message:

"imdoon u r my heero!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I no that u r my bestest firend on the whole earth and we will b riding yamaha's in the muontains realy soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the lord told me so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we r fine, trip is taking longer than 'spected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we had sum truoble on the mudd flats in moosejaw...and we lost one of the horses that was pulllling the leed wagun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See u sooon.

regards,

joey"

joey reaLLY should learn how to read a map
im pretty sure when traveling west you hit regina then moose jaw is about 45 mins later

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That wasn't the real joey, real Joey would never use "regards" maybe something like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joey

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

regards,

joey"
Thank goodness he's alright.I was starting to worry.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking modman is shining us on, he has done something to our joey. why does the dastardly modman do these things, just because the lad rides a yamaha, man that is cold,very cold

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score

regards,

joey"

too many words are spelled right...must be an imposter.:eek::eek:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

regards,

joey"

so are you the imposter joey????? the real joey or the evil modman trying to hide your evil doing's. :d

friggin imposters

too many words are spelled right...must be an imposter.:eek::eek:

exactly, just what i was thinking. is the modman the joey imposter?

Now I'm really starting to worry!!!!
That telegram wasn't REALLY Joey???
Has ANYBODY heard from him???
Is he ok???
Will he survive his incredible adventure crossing the prairies???
Will the Tempo remain intact???
Will his sister remain pure???

Stay tuned for further updates!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the topaz is as fast as a Yamaha Phazer....shouldn't Joey be there by now? :D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Now, Modman, nobody and I mean nobody sends telegrams anymore! Get off the pot please.....

I also just wanted to let everyone know that I searched for 4 days looking for the Tempo/Topaz and that Cummins to no avail! Just got back from Vancouver today and saw nothing. Nothing going nor coming! Nothing at the ferry terminal! Nothing in the tunnels! Nothing behind tow trucks! Nothing stranded beside the road! Nothing.....

Joey, where are you?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fernie you are a good guy, thanks for the update, i was worried, without joey it is kind of slow around here somedays. i have been noticing men in black hanging around the last few days. modman has spies all over looking for that topaz and any sign of joey.

friggin men in black

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by what; the Topaz that is back in Regina or the Yami that is back in Maynooth? just asking:d:d:d

looks like the topaz saved his hide, you didn't find him on the trans canada outside of calgary. he was one lucky fellow, seen a lot of topaz's along the highway sans driver. :d:d:d:beer:

Top Bottom