Jan 11-13 going to mcbride

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m planning a trip to Mcbride for Jan 11-13. I usually leave about 3ish on the Friday. I have a deck and/or trailer(3 place). If anyone else would like to go, let me know. If BBtoys has the room I`ll be staying there, great accomadations at Mount Haven.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like me and Perry are heading out that weekend but were thinking Valemount or Blue River!Will sort it out after New Years!Could turn into a Mcbride trip.
catmando!

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Few of us are heading there on the 10th. Large crew, 11 riders, should be some good carnage!!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like me and Perry are heading out that weekend but were thinking Valemount or Blue River!Will sort it out after New Years!Could turn into a Mcbride trip.
catmando!
I don`t care where I`m riding just as long as I`m riding. Let me know if you need another to split the cost.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don`t care where I`m riding just as long as I`m riding. Let me know if you need another to split the cost.

Just got home from a great weekend of sledding in Valemount and Mcbride.Not near as pounded out as last year,found some powder to play in.Will pm you Casey.The pic is Morning Glory on Sat.
catmando!

Attachments

• Vale xmas 2007 005.jpg
    Vale xmas 2007 005.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 128

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hey Catmando:
Good to see that you got a good ride in. Looks pretty tracked up in that pic but so much area there to play on! I gotta get back to the mts again soon, starting to have withdrawl symptoms:D:D:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The conditions were not perfect,but I made up for it rippen around on that little M5 when the wife would give it up.Was a great Weekend!
catmando!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If work doesn't have me tied up and after talking really nice to the other half maybe i can make it out to put some more miles on the new sled..

Top Bottom