Its been a great season, THANK YOU from Valemount !

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our grooming season has now come to an end. On behalf of The Valemount Area Recreation Development Association (VARDA) and all the Valemount Businesses, I would like to offer a sincere Thank You, for riding in Valemount.
Our little sledding Village relies on your presence and continued support. The dollars brought into our Village by the snowmobiling community is our lifeline and main economic driver during the winter months and we sincerely appreciate your patronage.

The VARDA office is open year around, so please do not hesitate to call me for advice on other recreational opportunities in the Valemount Area, including offroad adventures, camping, fishing, rafting and amazing alpine hiking/sightseeing. I would be happy to help you set up a summer weekend adventure in Valemount. You can also check out the website at Home - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association for some great information.

Keep an eye out for the ATV GROUP RIDE in mid June !:bike:

To the VARDA / ABCSC members, thank you for your support and we hope you will continue with your membership in the future and convince your friends to sign up as well. Membership is more important than you think on many levels and is a cheap and effective way to ensure snowmobiling has a future

The alpine is still boasting an exceptional base and the spring riding is great. Please call the office for advice on access and I will pass along any information that I can. I will keep updating the website as I recieve or gather information relating to snow levels and access

THANK YOU for an awesome season ! You are a great group to work for :Cool9:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you Curtis! in the last 4 or 5 years since I first met you with Dwayne in Chappell I was amazed that you always remembered my mug whenever you saw me, whether it was at sled shows, on the hill, or downtown Valemount....you are a big part of why Vale is, and continues to be my favourite riding area.

It was awesome to see Allan Creek trail as smooooooth as it was on sunday after the paint shaker trail into Renshaw on saturday, perfect way to end the weekend! props to the dude running the booth at Allan, he was always pleasant each of the times I rode there this season, on sunday I forgot to grab cash for the trail pass and told him I would make out an IOU and that you could vouch for me, he said "Happy Easter, get outta here..."

:beer:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Thank you Curtis! in the last 4 or 5 years since I first met you with Dwayne in Chappell I was amazed that you always remembered my mug whenever you saw me, whether it was at sled shows, on the hill, or downtown Valemount....you are a big part of why Vale is, and continues to be my favourite riding area.

It was awesome to see Allan Creek trail as smooooooth as it was on sunday after the paint shaker trail into Renshaw on saturday, perfect way to end the weekend! props to the dude running the booth at Allan, he was always pleasant each of the times I rode there this season, on sunday I forgot to grab cash for the trail pass and told him I would make out an IOU and that you could vouch for me, he said "Happy Easter, get outta here..."

:beer:
Has been good times! Heres for a great summer of destruction curtis! Dritbike wipeouts and late night bag sessions! Was also good meeting you Teeroy!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has been good times! Heres for a great summer of destruction curtis! Dritbike wipeouts and late night bag sessions! Was also good meeting you Teeroy!
back at ya dude, you guys were well on your way saturday night, you had me and my buddy laughing our azzes off in maxwell's garage!

maxwell: have you seen that jug of loctite?
T-Team: whiskey?

:Happy4:

but finally meeting maxwell was the hilite of the weekend....:d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
back at ya dude, you guys were well on your way saturday night, you had me and my buddy laughing our azzes off in maxwell's garage!

maxwell: have you seen that jug of loctite?
T-Team: whiskey?

:Happy4:

but finally meeting maxwell was the hilite of the weekend....:d

Whiskey is a brand of loctite is it not?...... My bad. It was like 2am... you guys were in fix stuff mode.. I was not.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whiskey is a brand of loctite is it not?...... My bad. It was like 2am... you guys were in fix stuff mode.. I was not.
I'm hoping I am in the same mode as you were the next time we meet.....:beer::d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell me about it. allan creek trail. damn near may. GROOMED. good work for pushing it till the end. as that was probly the last ride for most it deffinetly left a good impression.

endless memories this season. thanks curtis/varda!

oh..and...its not over YET

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
tell me about it. allan creek trail. damn near may. GROOMED. good work for pushing it till the end. as that was probly the last ride for most it deffinetly left a good impression.

endless memories this season. thanks curtis/varda!

oh..and...its not over YET

Dont worry Curtis.. I plan in putting in maNy-a-nighshift over the summer in vale... lol.. DUNN DUNN DUUUUUUUUUN!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
sending this up for one more round of thanks from all of us ! :beer:

Including the constable??????

Thanks for everything Curtis, directions, maps, all your effort into MM...

next year the GBCA wants bronze sponsorship at the minimum....

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many peeps would bust out the sleds for summer trip to Valemount for grass drags?:d:d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
i will but id hate to embarass you in the summer and winter :beer: :D

By YOUR sled you would mean.... something of mine you have locked in your garadge there?
PS: where the hell is my sled Loooooool

Top Bottom