How to Hit trees

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a thread, dedicated to all the folliage fondlers out there.... I happen to be one of them.... This isn't the greatest footage of my tree tapping... but you will see at the end, the snow falls off the massive tree I hit, as I sit on the ground behind my sled....
In my mind..... I was freakin awesome... I was going to lift my ski.... and whip around that sucker....... In real life.... it didn't happen.. I hit the tree smack dab with the bottom of my ski....
was by far the hardest tree encounter of my life....
lets fill this thread up with tree smacking...
[media]http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/drinkle/SLEDDING%2011/?action=view&current=TRISHTREE.mp4[/media]

Nice tree Babe

Last edited by a moderator:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Nice Tree Babe" ... :d:beer::d

Any damage Trish? I'll try to find my tree vid. :d

Woo hooo!!! Another Tree vid!!! :d:beer::d:beer:

I know!!!! Nice first words eh!!!!!! I was on the ground, and his first words aren't.... "Are you OK honey...."...

Sled is perfect, I almost made it, just bonked it with the bottom of my ski.. Mods Skis are tough... That's what I was doing... I was testing the durability of my skis......:eek::eek::eek:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Woo hooo!!! Another Tree vid!!! :d:beer::d:beer:

I know!!!! Nice first words eh!!!!!! I was on the ground, and his first words aren't.... "Are you OK honey...."...

Sled is perfect, I almost made it, just bonked it with the bottom of my ski.. Mods Skis are tough... That's what I was doing... I was testing the durability of my skis......:eek::eek::eek:

That is awesome...I'm jealous...looks like great snow. Play safe!!! :d

Top Bottom