Holmes

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding up Holmes Creek Friday and then on to the back of Renshaw. Will update Friday PM.

chucker

Reaction score
Barry,I would love to hear if you made it up the back way into the Renshaw. Let us know all the dirty details. Isn't it time to switch seasons?:)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow, snow and more snow

No not time to switch yet. Could not get in the back way, to much mud. So went up the main trail. Parked at km 14, was easy to get that far with 4x4 and trailer behind. Trail in very good condition for spring time and the snow up top was great. Went about 7 km past Pyramid Lake and then decided we might not make it back to trucks. One ran out 3 km short of trucks. It was a great day, but now I have to find a belt as I blew mine up and do not want to go back without spare. Barry

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow

No not time to switch yet. Could not get in the back way, to much mud. So went up the main trail. Parked at km 14, was easy to get that far with 4x4 and trailer behind. Trail in very good condition for spring time and the snow up top was great. Went about 7 km past Pyramid Lake and then decided we might not make it back to trucks. One ran out 3 km short of trucks. It was a great day, but now I have to find a belt as I blew mine up and do not want to go back without spare. Barry

GOOD TO HEAR ITS GOOD UP THERE BARRY... WISH I WAS THERE.:(

Top Bottom