Hey joey!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
listen man i have a killer deal for you. i know your going to be looking for a real mountain sled this season. and a yamaha i would bet!!

ive got a yamaha 340 fan for you. 500 bones and its yours. shes got a 120 maybe a 110x.25 lug track on er. i threw on some rubber powder scoops though so she rips in the mountains i bet. probly 1" to 2" of rear travel. it has the LHF special rear taildrragger skid with minimal bulkhead clearance to the snow. shes a real plow!

needs a seat...but you could probly make the one from your phazer fit...or throw on a dinner table chair or something..maybe a couch cusion

anyways this machine will get the highmark and EASILY 100mph like the phaser ( weighs nothing )

this sled is a contender in the steep and deep.

let me know. ill snap some pics for ya

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
listen man i have a killer deal for you. i know your going to be looking for a real mountain sled this season. and a yamaha i would bet!!

ive got a yamaha 340 fan for you. 500 bones and its yours. shes got a 120 maybe a 110x.25 lug track on er. i threw on some rubber powder scoops though so she rips in the mountains i bet. probly 1" to 2" of rear travel. it has the LHF special rear taildrragger skid with minimal bulkhead clearance to the snow. shes a real plow!

needs a seat...but you could probly make the one from your phazer fit...or throw on a dinner table chair or something..maybe a couch cusion

anyways this machine will get the highmark and EASILY 100mph like the phaser ( weighs nothing )

this sled is a contender in the steep and deep.

let me know. ill snap some pics for ya

lol 500? yah right , first off , i'm broke and 2nd , i would not pay more than 200. hhahahahahahahahaha , i'm saving (what i dont have) for a mountain max , possibly a 07ish phazer.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
lol 500? yah right , first off , i'm broke and 2nd , i would not pay more than 200. hhahahahahahahahaha , i'm saving (what i dont have) for a mountain max , possibly a 07ish phazer.

07 phazer isn't gonna get you 100mph might wanna find an 87 instead

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your pennies little buddy...I have a 2007 turbo Phazer that's screaming your name.

ya you can hear that turbo cryin every time you squeeze the throttle .jjjjjjjjjooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeey jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy.eyeyeyeyeyeyyey.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The speedometer on those 340's goes up to 150mph.......so it must be able to go that fast

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and then you'll buy me one?

no then you can keep prayin some more.
i thought we had a get joey a new sled post that we were donating ditch bottles etc for. what happened to it?
are you using the bottle monies for drugs and alchohol joey?:nono:

are you?

honestly now once again are you sure?

Top Bottom