HEAT heat heat heat

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no heat in the busted knuckle / lounge ..so i called the furnace guy, he Say's... I'll be right over. and true to his word , he was there in under an hour . he informs me that my gas line is to small , and that he could fix this up for me . when i asked , he says Tuesday . not today :nono: but last Tuesday.. so i went and bought the pipe , rerouted it , hooked it up , turned it on and nothing happened :confused: Hmmm work good last winter . upon further investigation , and 2 hrs looking for the manual . I found a small hole in a rubber vacuum line , cut it off , stuck it back on and WALLA .....HEAT !!! i now have a place in the garage for all INSTRUCTION BOOKS........... THANK YOU FURNACE GUY:d:d NOW I THINK I'LL GO HAVE A :beer: OR 2

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
voilà

Pronunciation
(US) IPA: /(v)wɑˈlɑ/

Interjection:
"Lo! There it is", also: ta-da, presto

sorry man, I'm not a spelling nazi...but I see this word so often used, and mis-spelled. glad your heat is working tho....:beer:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
voilà

Pronunciation

Interjection:

sorry man, I'm not a spelling nazi...but I see this word so often used, and mis-spelled. glad your heat is working tho....:beer:

ummmmm no . i think i meant WALLA :d DATS ATO ATALIANO FO ME becides , my lips and hands where frozen :eek:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
voilà

Pronunciation

Interjection:

You are too a spelling Nazi Tee......What a looser:d:d

jonniebud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont feel bad order a part for mine waited 4 weaks didnt get the part phoned a tech runnin that day daa me dumb or cheap but wtf i got heat now

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got home Monday night, dressed to do some chores.....came in went to wash and no hot water....started checking all the pilot lights and they were all out...at least the house furnaces have electric start.

It happened last year as well....gas pressure drops and then they go out.
Gas companies answer was you should replace them all with electric start vs. pilot lights.....

1 ) pump house furnace
2 ) 2 -garage furnace’s
3 ) workshop furnace
4 ) house hot water tank

So if I re mortgage the place I could afford to replace them all or maybe they could monitor their system and adjust for the cold weather and pressure drops

Top Bottom