hang the horse theif

wildwest

Reaction score
I know it's the start of the season and nobody wants to hear about sleds being stolen. When your at the sled shows spending good cash think about what you've done to protect your toys this season.There is some good products out there to stop the bastaches from stealing your toys;

that little bit of money for onstar in chey well worth it, there is lots of after market gps systems for all trucks and sleds at a very low cost.

I've had my truck ,inclosed trailer,4 sleds of my family stole right at xmas and it royally screws a holiday!

If we all work together we can slow these stealing bastaches down!

Last edited by a moderator:

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's the start of the season and nobody wants to hear about sleds being stolen. When your at the sled shows spending good cash think about what you've done to protect your toys this season.There is some good products out there to stop the bastaches from stealing your toys;

that little bit of money for onstar in chey well worth it, there is lots of after market gps systems for all trucks and sleds at a very low cost.

I've had my truck ,inclosed trailer,4 sleds of my family stole right at xmas and it royally screws a holiday!

agree......maby S&M can get a supporting vendor/vendors post product and prices.......a good deal always beats a bad steal.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iam not sure if its just me but i think the thieves are on this site looking and seeing what times people are leaving to go to the mountain and know what people have hummm call me crazy but thats my thought :eek:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iam not sure if its just me but i think the thieves are on this site looking and seeing what times people are leaving to go to the mountain and know what people have hummm call me crazy but thats my thought :eek:

I will agree......I have GPS on my turbo sled and motion cameras on the driveway, that e-mail my Blackberry.....and a gun at the door! so I hope they read this!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That point has been brought up before and the member map isn't the greatest idea for security either.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I will agree......I have GPS on my turbo sled and motion cameras on the driveway, that e-mail my Blackberry.....and a gun at the door! so I hope they read this!

That point has been brought up before and the member map isn't the greatest idea for security either.

the bastages will be in for surprised if they try anything at my house. The missus is a light sleeper and knows how to use a gun.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

and you have....(not that I'm picking on you "gotboost" just happens that you made the statement, sorry!

1970 CHEVELLE SS
2002 CORVETTE
2009 ARCTIC CAT HCR
2010 EAGLE SPORT JET BOAT

In a thieves mind, I've been looking for a jet boat and gotboost has a nice one! Also a sweet 2002 Corvette! Might just pay his place a visit.

Been one of my pet peeves for years.....listing the things that one owns so that the public can see and scrutinize:d:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've had my kids listed in my sig line forever and NO ONE has attempted to steal them yet.......:eek::eek:

On that note I have a 24' four-winns vista 24' cabin cruiser parked in my front yard and the dogs can't reach it.... there is a reciever with a 2" ball pinned onto the diesel...

Just sayin...

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The parking lot at the sled show is ALWAYS a target. Does not matter what is going on their. Be smart about what you leave in plain sight.

If there are any crooks reading this, come to my house and take it all. Im with bogger here, come get it i dont even have a dog. Just leave the computers i dont have all the pictures backed up. If the other half comes out , please TAKE her also

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I wish they would come to my house??? I'm heavily armed and have a great plan for would be thief. Don't worry I wouldn't call the police!! Come on over!!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam not a thief I work hard for my chit I just had the balls to say it thanks

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

onstar couldn't find my truck when it was stolen!!!!! the thieves(at least the ones that are taking it for resale or stripping) know how to diable that crap so fast! i did get my truck back, but only becasue someone scared the fuggers off when they were pulling all the fuses and diconnecting the batteries!!!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with Bogger come and get mine Keys are in the ignition and trailer is open...I carry good insurance and usually after the first weekend of sledding my sh%$ is so banged up I'm wishing someone would come and take it.lol

Top Bottom