Gorman 10/09

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah!if you know where to go because going over the top was :eek:crappy putting it lightly. .no real snow over 7000ft but down in to lang trees and over to cirra start.was 3-5ft pow with base.vary windy 0 visablity going over,vary rocky!!snowing big flakes. arms burning good.nobody there but us 7 hahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DTH

Reaction score
yeah!if you know where to go because going over the top was :eek:shittty putting it lightly. .no real snow over 7000ft but down in to lang trees and over to cirra start.was 3-5ft pow with base.vary windy 0 visablity going over,vary rocky!!snowing big flakes. arms burning good.nobody there but us 7 hahah

If you think it was bad yesterday it was frikin brutal today Mark, there were brutal winds right down as low as the switch backs. A couple of new slides since yesterday also. The first one is on the right side at the begining of the lake you know the slope you guy's where playing on when we met you guy's, it's about 4 deep on the lake. The second one is on the right side at the island, that one one is a pretty good size it has to be about 8-10' deep. It's getting bad out there people, please play safe.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to be exspected that wind loading up high is for sure a bad trigger.but like i said if you know where to go if ALLL GOOD,coming back out of lang just before cresting the blinding ridge there was one slide,all we could see was the debre but big chunks of snow.I just don;t like crossing when i cant see whats coming.thanks and be back sat.

Top Bottom