Going To Valemount - April 27

GRD

Reaction score
Getting fairly excited, going to Valemount next weekend with Bad Ass, Big Foot and the Champ.... Counting down the days! :)

We are staying at Stone Haven.... Should be a good time!

Anyone else from the site going to be there?

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you going for snow or mud? Misfit and I can be there in one hour and twenty min...just let us know if its sleds or bikes we should put in the truck

GRD

Reaction score
Going for snow... Not sure where we are riding....

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Valemount

Getting fairly excited, going to Valemount next weekend with Bad Ass, Big Foot and the Champ.... Counting down the days! :)

We are staying at Stone Haven.... Should be a good time!

Anyone else from the site going to be there?

Hey GetR'Done...... Tomorrow I am going to be riding a CAT:yikes: Next week will be riding the Big Horse:perfect10: I think we may have a couple Apexs with us:surrender: :yikes: :dontknow:

GRD

Reaction score
Good stuff! Who are the guys on Apex's?

Hey GetR'Done...... Tomorrow I am going to be riding a CAT:yikes: Next week will be riding the Big Horse:perfect10: I think we may have a couple Apexs with us:surrender: :yikes: :dontknow:

Last edited:

the Champ

Reaction score
Valemount bound!

:Cool9: :Snowmobile1: :firefire: :gathering: :beerchug: :ThumbsupMsn: YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Riding the valemount tops this weekend, on the ever-going quest for that white powdered gold! Can't wait!!! Being that it will probably be the last sled trip of the season makes me want to get out there and kick some @ss even harder. Even better is the fact that we'll be riding with some virgin mtn sledders; seeing their expressions and excitement the first time they enter that wonderland of snow is priceless! Hopefully some other members of this site could come down for the weekend and make some tracks. Will be riding with bigfoot, getr'done & badass!

X

xrsrevdude

We were in blueriver this weekend. Still lots of snow up top but getting very skinny at the bottom. Watch out for creek crossings and holes appearing out of nowhere. A fellow in another group broke his wrist on Friday because of a hole. Not much for fresh stuff because it is setting up so fast. Bring lots of sunscreen! Hope that helps to whomever may be going out for another ride.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode clemina and david henry this past fri-sun. If you guys evere have a chance to ride David Henry do it. It makes the renshaw look small. fresh tracks and the only group in there.

GRD

Reaction score
David Henry

Where is that?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Dave Henry is closed all winter season to sledding and opens up on the 15th of April every year. Great riding, although I have not been in there this year. The staging area is roughly 10km down the east side road. Drive up until you find snow. Good Luck !

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
On The Other Side

Yup, when up clemina and looking across the lake, that is david henry area.... Never been, but know its a big area..... Renshaw is supposed to be much bigger though:eek:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From lakeshore to back of Dave Henry it is about 19KM(you can go farther but you will be in Robson Park:nono: ) and 27KM to Moose Lake that highway 16 goes by . You would have to include the Ptarmigan Creek area to get close to the size of Renshaw. Length of Renshaw from Holmes to Morkil is about 30KM with lots of areas that branch out to the sides. Google it. Just my:twocents:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode david henry on the 22nd, the snow there was great for this late in the season, it was my first time in there, the snow was at about 4-5km mark, the trail we took was fairly long and towards the end was just sledwidth winding through the trees to the cabin, we just followed other tracks but a friend told us there is a short way in? anyways the logging road to get into david henry is marked fairly well with a big steel gate that opens after april 15th.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I haven't even heard of "David Henry" ridong area, is it closed for heli skiing all season or what. One more place to ride is one more place to leave my mark. RIDE HARD, and safe.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Mary Poppins: David Henry Is Basically Across The Lake East Of Clemina.... When You Are Up Top On The East Side Of Clemina, Looking East Over The Lake... Most Of That Area Is David Henry... It Closes For Skieers And Caribou And Opens Mid April To Sledders!!! Seen Pics And Heard Lots About It, But Never Been, Maybe Next Year!!!

Top Bottom