Going to Kelowna...where to ride?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely heading to Kelowna over the holidays. Anyone know where to ride in that area? I hear Silver Sumit has trails just off the ski hill. Looking for somehtin closer to Kelowna.

Thanks.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go to Greystokes,Nice and close with a ton of trails and open areas.Great place for the whole family.Twenty minutes from staging to Tim Hortons!
catmando!

claytonkessler

Reaction score
Website
www.tracksandtrails.ca
Hey there.
I hike a lot around Kelowna. I haven't been to Greystokes yet but the area is legendary for snowmobiling. I would like to hike up there sometime. Any suggestions on wether you think it might be ok for hiking? Which road is best to turn off from Highway 33?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kelowna sleding theres lots in the area greystokes, big white, then if you go a little farther south you can go up peachland you have headwaters and brena mine, then veron area you got the silver star area. if you want to go for a ride send me a message and we should hook up for a ride

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All this great info...Thanks!!! My brother in law and his wife moved to Kelowna so free place to stay. Told my wife that if we were going the sleds were coming too. Oh, and I did mean Silver Star, not Summit.....my mistake.

Hillclimber, thanks for the offer. Nothing like riding with someone local. I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom