goggles

xteam

Reaction score
What are a good pair of goggles gotta replace my set need some help. I don't want beer goggles though

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a wack of good brand gogs out there, what type of riding, summer, winter?

....beer gogs are not recommended LOL

Hylode

Reaction score
Depends on your Helmet Style ! I wear Oakleys ,A bit Pricey , but nice in all weather with the progressive lens .

My 2 cents:beer:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried the 509 Sinister this year and love em. Work awesome with the MX style helmet. Good padding and very little fogging. Come with yellow lense that I've found work very well in most light conditions.

greenlightning86

Reaction score
I have had oakley O-frames for 7 years and love them they have never fogged up. They are the persimmon lenses which I find work good in all whether and at night. Not too expensive $75.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have oakleys just got them this year cuz i've had a battle finding gogs that don't fog... to be honest with you i can't remember crossbar or something... anyways... on the sides where the strap attaches to the goggle there are little arms that swing out and allow the goggle to set into your helmet and not be pulled away from your face by the strap... they work really well... look awesome... and no fogging. RIDE HARD

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got some Habervision polarized goggles this year from their website, become a free member and get them at half price $75 was a good price and they are the best that i have used, if you do have quick straps you will have to cut the factory strap off but the quick straps with fit in them. :d:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the ProGrip 3500 LS goggles with the light sensitive lens that changes colour. Scott makes something similar to this, I think its called the 89x LS or something. They work really good but I can't find a supplier for the lenses to get the mirrored ones, the current supplier is backordered and no date on when they will be coming in. The bloody things are made in Italy! fit great and no fogging but currently can't get different lenses so that's a strike against them. Other than that they are awesome and I would recommend them.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the ProGrip 3500 LS goggles with the light sensitive lens that changes colour. Scott makes something similar to this, I think its called the 89x LS or something. They work really good but I can't find a supplier for the lenses to get the mirrored ones, the current supplier is backordered and no date on when they will be coming in. The bloody things are made in Italy! fit great and no fogging but currently can't get different lenses so that's a strike against them. Other than that they are awesome and I would recommend them.

I use the Progrips to , By far the best ones I have ever had. I believe Argyl sells them for around 80 or 90 dollars.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have oakleys way over rated i use my progrip ones there are better less fogging:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the Progrips to , By far the best ones I have ever had. I believe Argyl sells them for around 80 or 90 dollars.

Can they get the mirrored lenses? If so I will buy two more sets tomorrow. The only thing keeping me from buying a couple more sets was that I couldn't get the other coloured lenses.

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lately I've become a big fan of a product out of Brazil of all places. The company is called Mormaii and they make killer sunglasses and goggles.
They're fairly new and exclusive, but if you're interested the reps name is Jeff and you can call him at 780 271-3728 and he'll hook you up.:winkmsn:

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I only use ProGrip. Have for years and as far as I am concerned there is nothing better. What color of mirrored lenses are you looking for and how many do you want ?
check out daveknowsdeals ( 11891) out of Las Vegas on Ebay ! he stocks both, with cheap shipping to Canada. I buy mine from him all the time and actually thinking of placing another order.

Progrip goggle lens blue mirrored titanium anti fog $25.95 US
Progrip goggle mirrored lens silver titanium anti fog $20.95 US

CHEAP as far as I am concerned for the quality of the lenses (can't beat them):d.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have two pairs of spy, one tinted and one i keep the amber lense in, and they fog up like a ol honda!!!!

the mrs has two pairs of joakleys, same thing, pisses me off, i have a lot of money invested in goggles, and not happy with any of them!!

W

woodies

anti fog tip. hair shampoo, smear on and lightly clean with tissue. i chit you not!!!

Top Bottom