Gear bag lost on Hyw.1 east of Golden,BC.

snowprozr

Reaction score
Yesterday on our way back from Golden we had a gear bag come off the truck. It happened between 11am and 2pm. We were headin east bound on Hyw.1 and noticed it was gone just before the Cochrane turn off went back to search for it with no luck, stopped at the local gas stations, weigh scales,park gate, notified RCMP, you name it we tryed it. Hoping the right person has picked it up and will try to return it to its owner as it has alot of costly gear inside as well as a recent christmas present. The bag is blue and white and is a hockey bag type. Contents can be descibed to verify ownership. If you have seen it or have any info. on it please PM me..it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!$$$

Bucky

Reaction score
Headed to Golden friday morning so I'll keep an eye out for it.

snowprozr

Reaction score
Thanks for your help as it turned out the Canmore RCMP called late new years eve with good news. The bag was turned in!!
Great way to end 08!!
Thanks again and Happy new year!!:beer::beer::beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help as it turned out the Canmore RCMP called late new years eve with good news. The bag was turned in!!
Great way to end 08!!
Thanks again and Happy new year!!:beer::beer::beer:
awesome news! we weren't so lucky in the Chetwynd area, someone got a hockey bag chock full of new sledding gear including beacons when it fell off our truck. guess they needed it more.....

good on ya, brings back a little faith in humanity.....:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its awesome to here that ther is still people out there who would do that. not like the guys who borrowed the fuel on the other posts.:beer::beer:

The Snowman

Reaction score
Had the same luck a few years ago. The gear was one thing but I took my dad out for his first trip so I borrowed a buddies peep and lost all my buddies gear too. sucked buying awesome gear and beacons for someone else!!

Top Bottom