Funds for Taylor's Family

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Money has been sent.

Bogger put the guess on the trip being paid off at 2 days. So far the flight has been covered, lets see if we can get the 2 day thing done.

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see on the bucket list there is a quad ride if they want I would be more than happy to load up the quads and drive down for a day of family quading and what have you.

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just let me know when and we will be there I'm sure soem one down there can point us in the right direction hh or some other place we have 5 quads so it could be a family thing

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just let me know when and we will be there I'm sure soem one down there can point us in the right direction hh or some other place we have 5 quads so it could be a family thing

I will be there Saturday,pm me if we don't meet up, k ?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Your welcome to stage from my place Ryan.... I have direct access to HHA

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to post this in a way that everyone understands that even the pm'ing is included in this.
Like I had said before, please contact me through pm if you have questions etc, as they really really do not need to be contacted anymore right now.
It is not to dishearten or to not be grateful, because trust me, we are.

It is solely to give them some time alone, as a family. Please don't take the rest of that time away from them.

As a go-between for snowandmud members, again, please come to me, not them.

As it is getting to be far too much, my friend also posted this on her website landonmindytaylor.blogspot.com today:

Hello,

I just wanted to put out a quick word. Mindy and Landon love everyone who has been working so hard for them these past few days, weeks, months, years. THEY NEED PEOPLE TO STOP SENDING E-MAILS, TEXTS and PHONE CALLS! So sorry I really don't want to be sounding rude so please don't take it that way. They are overwhelmed as throughout the entire day people have been calling, texting, e-mailing their sympathies, asking questions, etc. They are spending the days stressed and unable to deal with grief as they feel obligated to reply to people as they know everyone means to be kind and to help.

So again Snowandmud, please help by not contacting them, contact me.

Thank you, we love you, see you at the show !!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Your welcome to stage from my place Ryan.... I have direct access to HHA

Might be 4000 quads show up to give that beautiful little girl a ride:d

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06MfMaxp8RU[/YT]

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son is rolling up his whole piggy bank as we speak, into rolls of coin to bring to the show tomorrow.

My daughter donated all her points she earned in the last month, she was going to use it for stuff at the show.

Neither were asked, they just did.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been very sick the last few days so I am going to make this short until I have a chance to sit down and write a real heartfelt letter to you all and thank you for all your support. But for now please have a read...

Landon, Mindy & Taylor

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:party::party2:
I have been very sick the last few days so I am going to make this short until I have a chance to sit down and write a real heartfelt letter to you all and thank you for all your support. But for now please have a read...

Landon, Mindy & Taylor

That is just the greatest news I couldn't be happier for her and you guys as a family. Now take that little girl to Disneyland and have some worry free fun!!!!

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is just the greatest news I couldn't be happier for her and you guys as a family. Now take that little girl to Disneyland and have some worry free fun!!!!

Plans to Disneyland and SanDiego to be finalized Thursday night and head out Monday Nov 29-Dec 8

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Amazing... Enjoy her! Enjoy Disneyland... Love and prayers from our family to yours :eek:

Top Bottom