Fog

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well for air fog u will get snow in 90 days a guy down here kept track of the fog and on the 90th day it snowed.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Fog is a collection of water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the air at or near the Earth's surface.[1] While fog is a type of a cloud, the term "fog" is typically distinguished from the more generic term "cloud" in that fog is low-lying, and the moisture in the fog is often generated locally (such as from a nearby body of water, like a lake or the ocean, or from nearby moist ground or marshes).[2]

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
he must of got to close to Bogger's fogger.......:eek::eek::eek:

At 8:50 pm last night the story ended and at 8:32 this morning there was nothing more so the quote.....a quite death through the night?

I wished I could get too close to Bogger's fogger because no doubt there is some booze around......:d:d:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fog is a collection of water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the air at or near the Earth's surface.[1] While fog is a type of a cloud, the term "fog" is typically distinguished from the more generic term "cloud" in that fog is low-lying, and the moisture in the fog is often generated locally (such as from a nearby body of water, like a lake or the ocean, or from nearby moist ground or marshes).[2]

Interesting..... but still sucks.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
its only 9:50 am on Wednesday but i am already in need of a bogger fogger weekend!

Top Bottom