First snow

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had our first snow up top on Fri. Not enough to stick around but it was there. Have yet to be told who bought the groomer but will know after my first meeting In Sept. I will be taking over as head of the grooming association at that time, as the present person has run out of time to do the job. We are going up Lucille this weekend to to some much needed repairs. SNOW IS ON THE WAY.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Dore and there is alot of snow on the top of the mountains in the back of Dore, all fresh in the last couple of days. Our ride was great but only saw one small black bear on this trip. Alot of hikers and kayakers on the river and the trails today.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
That's great news. Keep sending updates Barry. Can't wait till this season.:snowmobilers_wave:
Steve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Bbtoys: How's It Goin'?? Sounds Like You're Really Starting To Make An Impact On Mcbride(and I Mean That In A Good Way)lol. Post Some Pics Of These Areas When You're Up There Quaddin' .... Be Kinda Cool To See What The Area Looks Like In The Summer Months Without The Snow..... Keep It Up And Keep Us Flatlanders Posted, Buddy......

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bb; what's your place called? I was in McBride this morning; but couldn't remember what the name of your B&B was.:eek::) The snow on the peaks was great to see though.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey bb; what's your place called? I was in McBride this morning; but couldn't remember what the name of your B&B was.:eek::) The snow on the peaks was great to see though.

SNOW??:eek: SNOW???:eek: YAHOOOOO:eek:.......... THANKS SHREDDER, MADE MY DAY BETTER. P.S. HEY SHREDDER, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SYNC TOOL...... I OWE YOU A BEER SOME DAY, OR 2 OR 3....... YOU GONNA BE AT THE SLED SHOW??? I'LL BE IN THE SNOW ANGELS BOOTH FRIDAY NITE, THEN THE S&M BOOTH FOR MOST OF THE WEEKEND WITH BUGS AND RON ETC.
THANKS RIC:)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SNOW??:eek: SNOW???:eek: YAHOOOOO:eek:.......... THANKS SHREDDER, MADE MY DAY BETTER. P.S. HEY SHREDDER, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SYNC TOOL...... I OWE YOU A BEER SOME DAY, OR 2 OR 3....... YOU GONNA BE AT THE SLED SHOW???

I'm working that weekend.:rant: I'll make my way down and hook up with you guys on your way thru Hinton after the snow flies.:cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Edmonton Hail

It may not be snow, but it sure looked like it.
We got pelted with hail in South East Edmonton for about 10 minutes last night (Sept 8th)....Yep, I was thinking it....Sledding Baby!!!1

Attachments

• IMG_8302.JPG
    IMG_8302.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_8305.JPG
    IMG_8305.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_8307.JPG
    IMG_8307.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 202
Top Bottom