Fantastic Ride

jersey99

Reaction score
Just got back from our sledding trip to Mcbride. Wow, Renshaw is a spectacular area! We were there this past Tuesday, clear blue sky, no wind, absolutely stunning! We ran into two other sledders, can you imagine having such a huge playground to yourself. The trail in is beautiful in its own right, and by the way, was groomed the night before, which made for an enjoyable ride. Unfortunately, the only tarnish on the day was made by previous sledders, who for some reason found it necessary to urinate right off the front porch of the cabin! On a sunny day like it was on Tuesday, it really has an offensive odor, come on, walk a few feet away at least. Otherwise it was a day to remember. Wednesday we went to Lucille, also very nice, but why do people insist on sledding in a plantation area, when there are signs that clearly state to stay off, don't ruin it for the rest of us! Great job guys, this is a beautiful area to sled, and a nice quiet town to stay in, we most definetly wll be back soon!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what plantation spot you are talking about.:confused: There is one on Bell but maybe you are thinking of the flat spot just before the last pull up to the cabin through the trees??? Glad your stay was enjoyable and happy to hear you will be back.

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
We were the last ones out on Monday night..... But didnot paint the snow. Picked up beer cans & garbage @ the parking lot left by others.... Maybe same ones that painted the snow !!! :mad: :nono:

jersey99

Reaction score
I was talking about the logged out area as you near the cabin on Lucille. There are signs there to say stay out of the plantation, but the area was covered in tracks. Just thought that actions like that might jeopardize future sledding, just like the joker who tore up the ski trails. Its such a beautiful area, that I have only just begun to discover, I would be p o'd is someone were to ruin it. Just like areas here in Alberta where I used to quad, are now closed because certain people found it impossible to follow a few rules, but, maybe I'm over-reacting.

Not sure what plantation spot you are talking about.:confused: There is one on Bell but maybe you are thinking of the flat spot just before the last pull up to the cabin through the trees??? Glad your stay was enjoyable and happy to hear you will be back.

Top Bottom