EWT mono suits

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I'd like to hear feedback as well. $1500 a set for Klim is getting a bit rough.
The link above is just the custom order form for one of the items. Looking at their main website, the factory is in Pakistan. There is a contact for a guy in Cold Lake. Not a whole lot of info regarding materials, features, etc., but it appears you can have any of their garments custom made to size and colour. Looks like they may be a supplier for a brand name(s) as well.

I have custom motorcycle gear from a place in the states. Their website may even be worse. They're a small, old fashioned operation and don't care. However, they make some of the best gear on the market and have a months long wait list.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EWT and I think it was Peak were pushing super hard on FB a winter or two ago but I never heard much as far as actual reviews after a season or two of use.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's big difference in KLIM compared to say FLY or FXR you can tell the quality, warmth and fit pretty quick... I went from the old Klim stuff to FXR for a season and quickly found a cheaper TOBE suit for the season after. Nothing is as warm as the good stuff. I would wonder about how waterproof it is and how it fits...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I wont buy another FXR suit ever again, the thing get soaked and heavy, the crotch rips out every third use. Mine found a good new home, in a black garbage bag, to the dumpster. Ill go to Klim, get last years release at the snow show.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wont buy another FXR suit ever again, the thing get soaked and heavy, the crotch rips out every third use. Mine found a good new home, in a black garbage bag, to the dumpster. Ill go to Klim, get last years release at the snow show.

Ya my thoughts exactly, I bought a leftover klim klimate insulated monosuit last year for $500 from Martin’s, can’t beat the quality of klim. I’ll never cheap out again and buy FXR, Fly, Tobe or any other brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya my thoughts exactly, I bought a leftover klim klimate insulated monosuit last year for $500 from Martin’s, can’t beat the quality of klim. I’ll never cheap out again and buy FXR, Fly, Tobe or any other brand.

I’d like to find a deal like that!!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that if you buy Klim there is good, better and best. If you buy others there is crap, not bad and good. The best of FXR has worked well for me but anything else they sell just hurts the brand.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d like to find a deal like that!!

Ya Black Friday last year, $509.99 plus tax , wanted to try an insulated one and figured for that price I couldn’t lose, it’s awesome

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the guys I ride with did a group buy on these, the general consensus was they fit a little odd/tight and aren’t warm but I think they were reasonably water proof. Like everything else In Life you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom