Edmonton Snowmobile Show

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
A few people have been wondering who will be working at the booth for the show. Here is the list of Moderatros working and when. Make sure you stop by and say hi.

Attachments

• SnowMudShow1.jpg
    SnowMudShow1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 306

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, Drop By The Booth And See Us...... The "special" Moderators Will Be Wearing Their Special Name Tags - Courtesy Of Tekim!!!! Thanks Tekim, I Will Distribute These Special Gifts Accordingly.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Re: Edm Snowmobile Show - Brews After The Show

Well the show starts Tommorow night. Theres a special supplement in the Edmonton Sun today. The snowandmud add is on page 6 bottom left, no writeups this year. Mabie next time around.

So come out Say HI, get your gear, products, eats, and have a good time.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Edm Snowmobile Show - Brews After The Show

Well the show starts Tommorow night. Theres a special supplement in the Edmonton Sun today. The snowandmud add is on page 6 bottom left, no writeups this year. Mabie next time around.

So come out Say HI, get your gear, products, eats, and have a good time.

KEEP AN EYE IN THE REST OF THE PAPERS UNTIL SUNDAY.... YOU NEVER KNOW, RON, YOU MIGHT SHOW UP IN THE SUN YET!!! YOU SUNSHINE BOY YOU!!!!:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7:30 Mcbride time and just pulling out. Have to drop my RZR in Edson and should be in Edmonton about 2:00. See you all at the show, somewhere between the Mcbride booth and the Snow And Mud booth. Barry

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would like to thank all the following people for there help through out the entire Edmonton Snowmobile and Atv show.

- Dragonlady (Tannis) and Her daughter Lorraine and friend Sarah, I really appreaciate what you did for us this weekend from setup of the booth, sales, training us all how to use the till and bank machine, keeping us all in tune, handing out cards, and did I mention sales :D, help taking down the booth.

- Summitric (Ric),the guy who's always smiling, thanks for the help working the booth and handing out cards.

- Sledbunny Racing (Curtis), Thanks for the additional help with the organizing and signage and support even before the show, working the booth, and handing out cards.

- Sledderglen (Glen), Thanks for all your help, handing out cards, bringing in new members, and taking down the booth.

- Murminator (Murry), Thanks for the great video's, and for handing out cards, working the booth, and taking down the booth.

- GetR'Done (Travis), Thanks for making the trip from Calgary, great to finally meet you, your a natural at handing out the cards and talking to people.

- TylerG (Tyler),
Thanks for handing out cards and working the booth.

- Catmando (Lyle), Thanks for your help working the booth, handing out cards, bringing your snow bungee so we can hang up for all to see.

- BBtoys (Barie), Thanks for your help setting up the booth when I first showed up, and for handing out cards.

- Summit (Steve),
Thanks for working the booth, handing out cards and helping take down the booth.

- Swamprat (Dave), Thanks for working the booth, handing out cards, the other DV player with all the other video's, and help taking down the booth.

- Albertagal500, Thanks for helping hand out cards and promote the site that day you came to the show

- Scramman (Tony), Thanks for bringing your son and putting the shirt on him and sending him off to hand cards out.

With all your help this made this event a total sucess. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No problem Ron. My pleasure is from helping and talking to the people. For the last 18 years I have been in the ASA booth doing the same thing. It was a fun learning experience and I thank-you for letting me help. I think this comes from all of us Ron. YOUR WELCOME :D

Top Bottom