Edmonton Sled & ATV show Pictures

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Pictures @ Snow & Mud Display.... For some reason the pics were a little blurry ???? Have to go back Sunday to do some retakes & to get a licence plate from Polaris. I didnot know they had them until we left the building & seen that Summitric got one for his truck !!!! COOL ! LOL.

# 1 The CHAMP,GetR'Done, Sled bunny & Summitric.
# 2 Dragonlady Tending the booth.
# 3 Dragonlady,Ron,Catmando & Summitric.
# 4 Snow and Mud booth.
# 5 Polaris licence plate on Summitric truck ! LOL.

Attachments

• show1.jpg
    show1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 221
  • show2.jpg
    show2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 216
  • show3.jpg
    show3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 221
  • show4.jpg
    show4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 220
  • show5.jpg
    show5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Nice pics BF...I was going to come this aft but my guts weren't doing so well......musta been the lunch after the show Friday.....cause it could NEVER be my wifes cookin :ignore:

........god I hope she never reads this

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Pictures @ Snow & Mud Display.... For some reason the pics were a little blurry ???? Have to go back Sunday to do some retakes & to get a licence plate from Polaris. I didnot know they had them until we left the building & seen that Summitric got one for his truck !!!! COOL ! LOL.

# 1 The CHAMP,GetR'Done, Sled bunny & Summitric.
# 2 Dragonlady Tending the booth.
# 3 Dragonlady,Ron,Catmando & Summitric.
# 4 Snow and Mud booth.
# 5 Polaris licence plate on Summitric truck ! LOL.

YEA, OKAY, CUTE..... BUT THATS NOT MY TRUCK.....LOL

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Ron for the success of the booth at the show.I came by on Fri,talked to a few people and seen that it was busy all night.I hope that I 'm not the only one that appreciates all the hard work you , the moderators and anyone else put in to make this site what it is today.It sure has come a long way from the beginning when we had only a couple of hundred members to the few thousand we have now.So with that said,thank you to all that make this site what it is today and I hope to see it continue to way in the future.:thumbsup2:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the link to the photos I took at the show...Enjoy!

Just wait a few seconds and the slideshow will start on it's own.

Hey sledbunny, what kind of drugs did you have to give them girls to pose like that for you??!!

tekim:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Funny thing about that, I asked if I could take a few photos with the guy and then asked if they wanted any for themselves...they loved the idea and we took a bunch of shots. Really nice girls too but wouldn't put up with much crap from guys harassing them.

Hey sledbunny, what kind of drugs did you have to give them girls to pose like that for you??!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great pics Bunnyman,I think the show was a big success.Had a great time!
catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Great pics Sledbunny...... But where are all the sleds, Just noiticed bunnies... LOL. Very nice to see you people & meet more members ! Great showing from Ron & the involved crew.:clap2:

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics. Had fun at the show again today.I was there from 11am to 6pm. Met alot of great people. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the hills.
Steve

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
What can I say..."Bunnies" there are a couple of sleds there too.

Great show...GREAT...spent way too much but also saved a lot too.

My favorite shot of the weekend is the summitric truck with Polaris on the plate...Boys, you doo good work!!!!!

Cheerz.

Great pics Sledbunny...... But where are all the sleds, Just noiticed bunnies... LOL. Very nice to see you people & meet more members ! Great showing from Ron & the involved crew.:clap2:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, now here is where all you lucky folks get to help the rest of us schmucks who had to work:

Sledbunny, which booth had these idler wheels? I'm thinking that these orange ones would look pretty slick on my bad cat!! :Cla:

I've already been doing some "photoshopping" to see how'd they look (compare them to catman's sled)! It's pretty bad, but I'm not much of a computer hack!

Attachments

• idler wheels (Small).jpg
    idler wheels (Small).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Insert Wheels 1 (Small).JPG
    Insert Wheels 1 (Small).JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 89

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sorry, I don't remember which booth it was.
OK, now here is where all you lucky folks get to help the rest of us schmucks who had to work:

Sledbunny, which booth had these idler wheels? I'm thinking that these orange ones would look pretty slick on my bad cat!! :Cla:

I've already been doing some "photoshopping" to see how'd they look (compare them to catman's sled)! It's pretty bad, but I'm not much of a computer hack!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tekim: That Is "specialty Sleds" Display......... Call Ken. Did You Check With Rory At Motorsports Addictions???

No, not yet. He will be my first stop to see if he has everything that I want. I may have to put in a shopping list there and see if the Christmas elves know where his place is at!!

Top Bottom