Edmonton HVAC Company.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Hi All,

At the point in a build that I'm looking to get quotes on HVAC. Can anyone recommend a local company that they've recently had positive experience with or known to you...might as well try to spend some money with members or acquaintances of members.

• Complete Tin Work.
  • Furnace with a "4 Zone" zoning system.
  • Air Exchanger.
  • A/C
  • Etc.

Thanks,

Todd.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Dave from " First Call plumbing and Heating " a call.

780 278 6049

Great guy to deal with, intalled a system in my house and my parents when we both renovated.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just starting to get quotes myself, I'll let you know how it goes.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

At the point in a build that I'm looking to get quotes on HVAC. Can anyone recommend a local company that they've recently had positive experience with or known to you...might as well try to spend some money with members or acquaintances of members.

• Complete Tin Work.
  • Furnace with a "4 Zone" zoning system.
  • Air Exchanger.
  • A/C
  • Etc.

Thanks,

Todd.

Your building a nice house. Have you considered a high velocity system? neighbour has one and his energy bills for heating and H2O heating are next to nothing. Amazing really.

Energy Saving Products LTD.

Edmonton company.

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm using Sentinel right now, but they prefer to work west of the city. I did get a quote from Always Plumbing & Heating and found their price very competitive as well my plumber recommended them.
I used Always on our last home we built and they were a good bunch of guys too work with, just wanted to shop local on this one.

Good luck n the build

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Your building a nice house. Have you considered a high velocity system? neighbour has one and his energy bills for heating and H2O heating are next to nothing. Amazing really.

Energy Saving Products LTD.

Edmonton company.

Whoa...thanks Zarrr...i will follow up with this...very interesting.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at this for our house. Not sold on the technology yet. The only people I know who a fan coil in their house, sold it because of the fan coil.

For me, I like redundancy. If the furnace goes out I have the boiler, if the boiler goes out I have the furnace.

My $0.02

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try John Brockie with provincial heating and air conditioning, he does really good work and he is reasonable. I've been in the heating and air conditioning service industry for 14 years now and don't recommend high velocity systems, mainly because of cost of equipment and they are very noisy.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Looked at this for our house. Not sold on the technology yet. The only people I know who a fan coil in their house, sold it because of the fan coil.

For me, I like redundancy. If the furnace goes out I have the boiler, if the boiler goes out I have the furnace.

My $0.02

Yip...did a lot of reading after seeing this...does not fit my application what so ever.

We have a boiler heating the basement slab, garage and domestic water...this is a done deal.

The plan is a 4 Zone forced air system with AC for the main floor, a vanEE air exchanged to vent and replace air in the basement and main floor. I know what I want ...just trying to ensure I get the right company to install and maintain it.

Great feedback all...keep it coming...thanks.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a boiler heating the basement slab, garage and domestic water...this is a done deal.

The plan is a 4 Zone forced air system with AC for the main floor, a vanEE air exchanged to vent and replace air in the basement and main floor. I know what I want

Got my first quote back on similiar system, in the $14k tax in range

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the look of your house you'll most likely have high end appliances and if that includes gas cook top, make sure to look into an air exchange unit. A bit costly but worth it in the colder months to keep your windows from frosting up. I learned that from my last build.
If you don't have a gas cook top or range, don't worry about it.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
By the look of your house you'll most likely have high end appliances and if that includes gas cook top, make sure to look into an air exchange unit. A bit costly but worth it in the colder months to keep your windows from frosting up. I learned that from my last build.
If you don't have a gas cook top or range, don't worry about it.

Yip, all gas appl & a steam shower...being quoted on the vanEE system.

vanEE Residential Air Exchangers

Does all the ventilation from range hood to shower.

Top Bottom