Dec.22,23 Edmonton area Ride

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone was heading out for a ride? There is 2 of us looking for an over night trip or a day trip towards smokey lake , St Paul etc... Just looking to get out and find some good snow. we can also leave Friday after lunch for a weekend trip as well. Let set something up and get out befor Xmas.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like were going to leave from Wasetnau area and head up to Bonnyville or St Paul. We talked to the dealership in St Paul and they have over a foot of snow. Let me know if anyone is interested in going for the day or doing the over night thing and staying in Bonnyville and then comming back on Sunday.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im up for that sounds better then traveling all the way to the mountains.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it is just buddy. We should meet at my house and put your sled on my trailer and head out. Give me a call and we can fine tune the details.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and one other for sure, possibly two, will be haeding out to Smokey tomorrow morning. Riding from Dad's place onthe edge of town. Trail goes right past his house. Look for a Black Crossfire 600, Black Rev 800 and/or custom Orange ZR800 136".

Top Bottom