crowsnest this weekend

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like the snow in Fernie is really great after the weekend...I have a few thinking sunday, I may be interested..

catgnomes

Reaction score
Corbin was terrific! I hope that gives you an indication of Atlas. We had ten of us out carving trails last Sunday - couldn't have asked for better (the roads were hooched, but the trail was fantastic). Will post photos as soon as the other half returns the camera - everyone got stuck, everyone got wet and everyone can't wait to get out again. Inn on the Border took really good care of us and I can't say enough how if you've never stayed with them, you should give it a try!

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Im heading out tomorrow to stay at Inn at the Border...

Glad to hear you guys had fun...This will be our first time out to CNP area for sledding...so not sure where to go...

But shouldnt be to hard to find our way around...

trailthumper

Reaction score
If your staying at the INN they have all the trail maps for place mats so you can plan your day over breaky and the onwers are a great help,Last Sunday was the best I have seen in years we had a great time
RIDE SMART AND PLAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catgnomes

Reaction score
Right on! You'll have a blast - tell Curtis that last weekend's party of 10 says hi! If you're down for the weekend, I heard through the grapevine that a rather famous sledder (we watched his videos while we were there) is headed there as well ... bring something to have autographed... maybe a sharpie and your helmut??
They have breakfast placemats at the Inn that are perfect maps of the area -there are 2 renditions, pick the one that names the trails so you'll no for future reference - maybe have em photocopy it for ya, or roll it up and take it along if they allow it - they groom out to the pipeline, so you should be able to navigate from there. We were well advised (the rookies in our crowd that is) to stay clear of china wall and huntersridge - if anyone mentions either of them to you, they're more aggressive than what we were after. We were quite happy just following the trails to a few little play areas we easily found along the way and still got in a good days ride with that ... besides following the trail out to the flathead staging area (Corbin - you'll see the big sign), we never really made it too far, and it never bothered us a bit! It was ALL GOOD! They have trail markers in red diamonds posted in places you may not be able to identify which way to go - you should be just fine. Have fun!

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Well just got back from the CNP today..the INN was awesome and so was the snow...wow...

I hvae some pics on another site...can I post the link to the site so you all can see pics or should I just repost all of them here???

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
ahh screw it here they are...

ME

stiff3dw4.jpg

stiff15pw4.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great photos Mr.Stiffy. See it wasn`t that hard to doo. Now please continue posting more pictures. Thanks

GRD

Reaction score
Nice shots... Looks like great snow!

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going down this weekend atlas or corbin not sure yet there is 10-15 of us who will be going
we meet at tim hortons in okotokes ussually at 6:30 am on saturdays
if any wants to join your more than welcome this is wifeys ride along weekend so nothing to aggressive is planned

Top Bottom