Corbin Today

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Corbin...Snow is a little thin down low, but definately lots at higher elevations. There was about 2 feet of relatively fresh in the high country and was snowing when we left. Pretty damn good for this time of year, but caution...there isn't much of a base!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Corbin...Snow is a little thin down low, but definately lots at higher elevations. There was about 2 feet of relatively fresh in the high country and was snowing when we left. Pretty damn good for this time of year, but caution...there isn't much of a base!!

where did ya ride?
are they grooming the pipeline yet

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pretty socked in up in the alpine...so we stayed in and around the rolling hills and beat the trees off the power line! Didn't appear that anything had been groomed yet.
I bet down around Harvey Creek/29 mile would be pretty good right now!

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Hey Guys.. The Flathead is Groomed.. I went out with the Corbin Country club Groomer last nite and Groomed to Butts cabin turn off..
Inn on the border sponsered the groom.. One pass there and back costs $400!!! I will be collecting Donations for the next groom..Or you can drop in at inn on the border, make a donation, buy a season BCSF pass for the area..

stop in for a bite and a beer..

Curtis

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
OK!! I collected $615 in rider donations.. EXCELLENT!!
I also sold two BCSF Corbin Country Club season passes to a couple dudes cooking burgers on the back of there travel trailer... Thanks guys!!!!!

We will be grooming again Thurs night..

Thank you!!!

Curtis

Top Bottom