Christmas Riding

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
:happyholidayswreath Merry Christmas

It looks like a winter wonderland in Blue River. We recieved around 2 feet of snow in the last 24 hours and calling for another foot. So for all those sledders that are heading to Blue River or Valemount you will have some great powder.

sled800r

Reaction score
hope to get another room for the 28 29 30 have one for the27 just need some sun when we get there

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
sweet,,,its gunna be a good riding the thats for sure...i hope to get out a few times during the vaca

Last edited by a moderator:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOOOHOOO i've managed to get away from work till the new year and am gonna be riding in the Blue area Dec 28 - Jan 1. Look forward to meeting other Snow members.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Just had a group come in today from sledding around Blue River and said there is around 4ft of fresh powder at the treeline. Yesterday up redsands they were plowing the snow. It's calling for more snow tomorrow and on boxing day.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Merry Christmas Ron

Nothing has been groomed for a couple of weeks. There is lot of fresh powder so there should be no washboarding for ya. It is snowing right know so what ever has been riden this weekend should be freash track tomorrow

Lex

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polarisrider did you get your sled running? Most of the group will be there on the 27th and 2 of us stragglers will be there on the 28th. See ya all on the hill.

Top Bottom