Chipper's in the Pass

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I dropped into the new location today and had a great burger. Just like Crowdoo says, "west side of Coleman" in the lot on the south side with the trailers. Actually, just before the "highway closed gate"!!

Homemade burger was excellent, bun from local bakery was excellent, and the onion rings, well I couldn't eat them all as the serving was so big!

She's thinking about the winter and support from sledders. I suggested that she could make up some MuffPot meals in the little aluminum take-out trays. Just might be a go.....good luck with the new location!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dropped into the new location today and had a great burger. Just like Crowdoo says, "west side of Coleman" in the lot on the south side with the trailers. Actually, just before the "highway closed gate"!!

Homemade burger was excellent, bun from local bakery was excellent, and the onion rings, well I couldn't eat them all as the serving was so big!

She's thinking about the winter and support from sledders. I suggested that she could make up some MuffPot meals in the little aluminum take-out trays. Just might be a go.....good luck with the new location!

so where does the used busted up sled parts fit in the seating areas

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
so where does the used busted up sled parts fit in the seating areas

They are still in the trailer (same great food, same great smile, same great service) while they set up the new building. The building is on location and they are busy doing the hookups for power, water, sewer, and gas. I didn't ask when they expect to change over.

As for the used, slightly damaged parts.....maybe that will be your seat!!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are still in the trailer (same great food, same great smile, same great service) while they set up the new building. The building is on location and they are busy doing the hookups for power, water, sewer, and gas. I didn't ask when they expect to change over.

As for the used, slightly damaged parts.....maybe that will be your seat!!!

lol so what are ya saying

i would of stopped in on friday but wasnt open when i went buy

and there is way to many blue/red lights on 22

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
lol so what are ya saying

i would of stopped in on friday but wasnt open when i went buy

and there is way to many blue/red lights on 22

lol so what are ya saying......I don't know how many parts they want
and there is way to many blue/red lights on 22....did polarice get a ticket?

22 can be swarming with cops and it can be empty....always gotta be on the look out or just set the cruise at 110 and hope the cop isn't grumpy!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol so what are ya saying......I don't know how many parts they want
and there is way to many blue/red lights on 22....did polarice get a ticket?

22 can be swarming with cops and it can be empty....always gotta be on the look out or just set the cruise at 110 and hope the cop isn't grumpy!

no didnt leave there till damn near 11 coppers are usually tucked in bed by then ran into a couple at longview and turner valley but the car didnt speed honest

Top Bottom