Chalet Continental

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wanted to let people who have not stayed here I would highly recomend giving Joe and his wife Crista your business as they have went out of there way in everyway posible make our stay here as pleasant as possible.Not to mention great rooms,a hot hot tub,steam room,swimming pool and very good rates.I know I found my home away from home........Thanks Joe&Crista
catmando!:thumbsup2: :perfect10: :thumbsup2:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Katmandoo -- Pics???

Where's The Pics Man?? I'm Stuck At Home Playing Pokerstars.net/canada (the Canadian Tournament --- Came In 999th Out Of 3000:d --- Never Played Before, It's Pretty Cool --- Kept Getting Bumped From Table To Table) Dreaming Of Sleddin':(

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let people who have not stayed here I would highly recomend giving Joe and his wife Crista your business as they have went out of there way in everyway posible make our stay here as pleasant as possible.Not to mention great rooms,a hot hot tub,steam room,swimming pool and very good rates.I know I found my home away from home........Thanks Joe&Crista
catmando!:thumbsup2: :perfect10: :thumbsup2:

Yep; we stayed there this winter too; and it's just as Catmando says. We won't stay anywhere else when we ride Valemount.:perfect10:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where's The Pics Man?? I'm Stuck At Home Playing Pokerstars.net/canada (the Canadian Tournament --- Came In 999th Out Of 3000:d --- Never Played Before, It's Pretty Cool --- Kept Getting Bumped From Table To Table) Dreaming Of Sleddin':(

Will post pics right away ,just got home.Not to many pics as the weather did not cooperate but will post a few!And yes Ric I have a great snow bugee story with pics.
catmando!:D

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we stay there all the time, we were forced to stay at the alpine in because the chalet was full, the rooms were smaller and they had a more expensive rate and they were very cheap no coffee or anything, and you had to pay to use the steam room/sauna. chalet is the way to go, they have highspeed internet aswell in everyroom,

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the only place I saty while I am in Valemont, great people and a great location:D

Top Bottom