Catmando we want you :P...

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Catmando,

hey My brother and I are coming up to McBride on Feb 1-3rd....we were told that your the guy to ride with....

My Dad Larry works with your brother Jim in Calgary on the fire dept...

Jim told us to contact you when we are going up there cause you always want to ride :)...

If your available on those dates that would be awesome if you could show us around...like I said in another post we are beginners on the mountains and such but we can hold our own....

I ride an RT1000 modded with a 144 track and my brother is running a stock 06 800 144 REV...

My Dad might also come but who knows....

Let me know if your interested...

Stiff

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well not sure I would take it that far,That sounds great and if I though I could go on that date I would definatly hook up with you guys but I'm going to mcbride on the 11th and 12th and then to Golden on the 28th for 4 days.I will be home 3 days before you guys leave.iIm guessing I will have to take a couple weeks off to rest up what ever is left of me.Unfortunatly i wont be able to make that trip.I will however recommend a place to stay with a built in guide,MountainHaven B & B. Barry is a friend and you can ask him when you book how much he would charge to show you around,If you stay with him he may just show you around.if he is full I would recommend a suite at the North Country Lodge!Its like a two bedroom apartment and sleeps four easy for about a hundred bucks a night!Book now though!Anything else,just ask!
Thanks for asking,mayby next time!
catmando!

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
To bad it will be fun...I will make sure I call Barry and see if he has any room left....

thx for the info...

Stiff

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I maybe in Mcbride around that time, not %100 sure yet but if I am I`ll be staying at BBtoys too. And If I am I`ll show you around.

Top Bottom