cariboooooo

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No changes for this area unless you ride the Dore area(in the back of Dore) and the East Twin. The most change is north and west of Mcbride. Nothing concrete yet and I asked for them to consider giving back some areas in the Dore and Cottonwood area. Will see if they are receptive or not. Another meeting next week when I get back from Edmonton. Not worried about it to much at this time.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Barry when you say North are they talking about a extention of Kakwa type restriction into Torpy and McGregor areas?

jersey99

Reaction score
Hi Barry, is there any riding in the Mcbride area for touring and sightseeing, as I'm just getting back into sledding after many years, nd my wife is just getting started. Ideally, we would stick around here (Alberta Beach,Alta) for her to really learn but not much snow here right now. I have always loved the Mcbride area, and would be interesting to come and do some some sledding there. If the area is to advanced for, would you have any suggestions about where we could go? Thanks in advance Barry!

Jason

Riding 08 Nitro
07 Phazer

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Barry, is there any riding in the Mcbride area for touring and sightseeing, as I'm just getting back into sledding after many years, nd my wife is just getting started. Ideally, we would stick around here (Alberta Beach,Alta) for her to really learn but not much snow here right now. I have always loved the Mcbride area, and would be interesting to come and do some some sledding there. If the area is to advanced for, would you have any suggestions about where we could go? Thanks in advance Barry!

Jason

Riding 08 Nitro
07 Phazer

if you ride bell in mcbride, it's pretty easy riding...the trail up is nice and easy. And also once you're up top it's fairly easy to get around

jersey99

Reaction score
if you ride bell in mcbride, it's pretty easy riding...the trail up is nice and easy. And also once you're up top it's fairly easy to get around

Thanks Shane, that sounds pretty cool, this kind of ride will really boost her confidence, she seems to be a natural so far. Thanks again.

Jason

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Jason

Riding 08 Nitro
07 Phazer

HEY JERSEY99: I PM'D BARRY FOR YOU, BUT I KNOW HE IS A BUSY MAN... I'M SURE HE WILL RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTION, AND THERE IS NOT MANY BETTER THAN THAT MAN. HE ALSO OPERATES A GREAT B&B, THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN AS WELL. I BET HE'D EVEN GUIDE YOU, WHERE YOU WANT. WE TOOK OUR (ROOKIE) WIVES UP RENSHAW AND EVEN PLAYED AROUND THE MAIN AREA, AND EVEN THEY NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS, AND THE TRAILL RIDE CAN BE VERY SMOOTH, IF IT IS GROOMED. I BET YOU WOULD ENJOY THE GRANDEUR OF THIS HUGE AREA, AND GREAT TRAIL(27KMS IN). GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK AFTER THE TRIP JERSEY.

jersey99

Reaction score
HEY JERSEY99: I PM'D BARRY FOR YOU, BUT I KNOW HE IS A BUSY MAN... I'M SURE HE WILL RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTION, AND THERE IS NOT MANY BETTER THAN THAT MAN. HE ALSO OPERATES A GREAT B&B, THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN AS WELL. I BET HE'D EVEN GUIDE YOU, WHERE YOU WANT. WE TOOK OUR (ROOKIE) WIVES UP RENSHAW AND EVEN PLAYED AROUND THE MAIN AREA, AND EVEN THEY NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS, AND THE TRAILL RIDE CAN BE VERY SMOOTH, IF IT IS GROOMED. I BET YOU WOULD ENJOY THE GRANDEUR OF THIS HUGE AREA, AND GREAT TRAIL(27KMS IN). GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK AFTER THE TRIP JERSEY.

Hey Summitric, that sounds awesome! Might take a ride up there this week, and will certainly let you know how it went! Thanks for the advice, its much appreciated, now you got me friggin excited!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Jersy. I would be more than happy to show the 2 of you around and not scare your wife. We have many spots for nice easy mountain riding. The only problem this week is I am in Edmonton untill Wed. am. Call me at the number below or on my cell after 12:00 tomorrow. 780-490-9270.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will bring the map of the cariboooo closure proposal if anybody wants to look at it tonite. Could use as much input from fellow riders as possible as there is another meeting Thurs. for final input from the club.:D:D

Top Bottom