Cam sends his thx!!!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to forward Cam's appreciation & thx from him & his buddies who were out during his unfortunate accident on the weekend in Quartz Creek!!!:beer::beer: For those of you that don't know the story yet.......... from what I was told, he was layed over & carving a doughnut & caught his lower leg on a burried rock & split his leg open just above his knee.:eek:
Talking with my brother today......... Cam had some bone chips floating around in his leg but they(doctors) weren't sure exactly where from !!! He also had torn his quad muscle almost completely off his leg!!!:eek: He'll be out of hospital tomorrow possibly & out of commission for at least 6 weeks . He really appreciated all the help(I've heard there were a lot of helpers ) & concern from total strangers that could not simply look the other way. That is why I love this sport!!! Thx again peeps & safe riding out there!!!

RN

Last edited by a moderator:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, had read about a cut leg, I think all s&mer's seng their good wishes for a fast recovery and remember EvilKenivel rode in a body cast:beer:

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We as sleders are very competitive about our sleds,trucks,trailer etc.But when it really comes down to it,we all look out and take care of each other.Great to here he's feeling better.Good on all you people that helped.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update RN, hope he has a speedy and full recovery!

knizer8hun

Reaction score
That is GREASY

Nice to hear though boys.
Itès all you can do to help, because I know after something big happens and Im around to see it, I dont feel much like riding afterwards.

I was sketching about doign the same thing when I was at Silent on Sunday....worried sick about ripping off a running board, but never really thought much about my QUAD!:eek:

Top Bottom