BVJ 2011 - Ticket Deadline Sat Sept 30

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So are you a regular ticket holder, the deadline for your sites and seats is this Friday. :eek: Yes Friday September 30. Whats up with that? They don't even have any of the acts announced or nothing. I had to send them $1510 today and am not impressed. Usually you have till the end of November and they've announced the headliner already. Tough to get money out of people that are not sure if there going yet, I hold the tickets and resell to a group of people that come. If you fail to get your Renewal in with the funds by September 30,2010, you loose your seats and reserved camping forever.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
So are you a regular ticket holder, the deadline for your sites and seats is this Friday. :eek: Yes Friday September 30. Whats up with that? They don't even have any of the acts announced or nothing. I had to send them $1510 today and am not impressed. Usually you have till the end of November and they've announced the headliner already. Tough to get money out of people that are not sure if there going yet, I hold the tickets and resell to a group of people that come. If you fail to get your Renewal in with the funds by September 30,2010, you loose your seats and reserved camping forever.

Wow!! Could you pick me up a couple ............... I'm tapped out right now. :beer:;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ron - your going either way and you know it.
We, the moderators would like to thank you for buying us all tickets to this event - that's what you did, didn't you?????

I have to agree, seems like the cart is pulling the horse if they haven't announced the line up yet?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just so you know.... September 30, is Thursday...... Just Saying

Top Bottom