BR Rally Pics 08

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I would get these up so everyone could enjoy the good time we had this weekend.
Thanks to stevie and the powder packers for the groomed trail to avola, it was awesome :D The club did an excellent job of the breakfast and the awards / dinner / dance...trevor falling off the stage was the best part LMFAO :rolling:
Larry at the Log Inn Pub for the hospitality and for manning the barbeque, you are thr true burger king.
In the last pic you will see the stump I nailed that I believe will end the season for me. Almost knocked all my fillings out ;) A couple hundred yards down the trail I lost all my coolant and suffered a major meltdown :(
Thanks to moto and rudski for towing it back to six mile for me :drink4: and to the indian who told me to grab a running board and a handfull of mountain bar for the next 20 miles...thanx for all the help :cool:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention my wife who helped me pull the sled from the trailer to the garage...baby, you know I love you :kissass:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OUCH... thats no good... thats a realy bad way to end the season... exspecialy when spring riding is starting.. well good luck :)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it was a great time!:D there is still some good snow out there by the looks of it. Sorry to hear about that stump, crappy way to end but at least it was a fun weekend to do it on!!!:party:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like fun even the stump gives you a reason to be in the garage working on the sled now lol good luck man

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!! Sorry to hear your season is done man. Hopefully you have collision on the big fella or you may have even more "wife begging/arse kissing" to do.;)

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn...no collision, just the usual fire/theft etc. Makes me wish I wasn't a cheap ass...lol
I could live with the body damage but the seized motor on top of that just licks!
The impact just made the dash go crazy, every light lit up and some crazy beeping, I just wanted to get off the block to the boottom, by then it was to late...:mad:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn...no collision, just the usual fire/theft etc. Makes me wish I wasn't a cheap ass...lol
I could live with the body damage but the seized motor on top of that just licks!
The impact just made the dash go crazy, every light lit up and some crazy beeping, I just wanted to get off the block to the boottom, by then it was to late...:mad:

So are you thinking of seller her as is....this might be the time for me to give mine to the wife and build myself another lightweight.........with a turbo, ya right i wish!!! Send me a PM if interested.

Top Bottom