Blue River

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just got back from Valemount we did Allen on Friday then Blue River on Sat snow was awesome in Blue not bad in Allen if the pic upload works it is from Allen 162skidoo will be posting some more vids from his helmut cam. We went to a new place for us I think they called it Red Sands in Blue River.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all those that are coming to Blue River this weekend, there is a welcome to winter dance at the legion hall being held. The season has begun:bandance:

.08rider

Reaction score
Polairsryder, We are leaving Edmonton tonight and will be staying at Glacier Mt. Lodge this weekend, there are 6 riders in our group, all have never been to blueriver before. If you want to ride with us that would be great. Just let us know on the forum or send me a PM. Looking forward to an awesome trip. I have asked Bill from the lodge to ride with us and he said he will be able to ride with us Friday and Saturday, he is going to the Caribou meeting Thursday so we are on are own. You are more than welcome to hook up with us Sat if you want, we are all exp. mountain riders with the proper gear.

Top Bottom