Blue River Maps and riding areas

hurt'n albert'n

Reaction score
Does any one have any maps of blue river riding areas that I can look at. Also where is a good safe place to stay in blue river. I ride Valmount area alot and would like to explore further west, but information about blue river is very limited. I Drive throuhg blue river a few times a winter but don't see the riding areas from the highway like in Valmount. (or am I just not looking hard enough?)
Any information would be great.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Lived here for 35 YEARS .... We have OVER 60 Thousand Miles Logged on in Blue River, We are Certified Mtn. Guides or have plenty of FREE Info. See my site in the links section.

Last edited:

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Does any one have any maps of blue river riding areas that I can look at. Also where is a good safe place to stay in blue river. I ride Valmount area alot and would like to explore further west, but information about blue river is very limited. I Drive throuhg blue river a few times a winter but don't see the riding areas from the highway like in Valmount. (or am I just not looking hard enough?)
Any information would be great.

The glacier mountain lodge is very sled friendly with 24 hr security.
You can get the riding information from us also. Unload and go from the hotel:)

Mike Anderson

Reaction score
2 thumbs up for the service/ hospitality/ commaraderie at the Blue Jewel. The breakfasts are amazing! I know you're reading this Patti, so hi y'all!:perfect10:

Top Bottom