Blue Jewel ...We are New to S & M

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Helloooo !! From Blue River !!
Blue Jewel is New to Snow and Mud :)
We hope to learn how to Navagate our way around S & M real soon !!
Please bear with us...:eek:
If We can Help you out on info for Blue River let us know !!
We have lived in Blue River for 35 Years :D
We look forward to hearing from you all !!:thumbsup2:

digs

Reaction score
dude you've hijacked every blu rvr thread, let me get this straight, you've lived there for 35 yrs, logged over 60k miles, can't call collect and you've got a kick ass breakfast :imnew:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped there last year for some info about a riding area and got told to go ride milledge. Got the impression if i was'nt paying for a guide, forget the info.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New to S@M sounds intriquing!!......

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped there last year for some info about a riding area and got told to go ride milledge. Got the impression if i was'nt paying for a guide, forget the info.

stayed there last year, GOOD TIMES. robyn drew us maps when he wasn't available to ride.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Maybe you should buy an ad and stop hijacking all the threads.
I am doing the Advertising...
We will Always give info for Free and NO you dont have to Always have a Guide BUT ..... We have some pretty nice Secret Spots!!!
Robin and I do what we can do .....Hey if I told you to go to Milege that is because I ( Patti ) Cant draw Maps .....Robin must have been at work that day SORRY I dont want to give out inaccruate info. So I send peolpe to Milege as it is a Groomed Trail so that way I know you wont get Lost in case you are New to the Area....Safety First !!!

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
I ( Patti ) cant draw Maps ....Robin must have been at Work that day SORRY I always send people to Mileage as I know it is a Groomed Trail and that way you wont get Lost in case you are New to the area...Safety First !!

Mike Anderson

Reaction score
Never been steered wrong by Blue Jewel. Totally opposite. Couple years ago when there was no snow anywhere and y'all were sitting at home because the hotels/ stations said not to go it was raining and no snow, I called Robin at 10 at nite and he said come on out, snowing up high, you wont be sorry. We did for 10 days, never saw a soul on hills. Were'nt even staying there!!!! Now the only place we'll stay in town. As far as I'm concerned, please dont go!! The more room for us!!

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Never been steered wrong by Blue Jewel. Totally opposite. Couple years ago when there was no snow anywhere and y'all were sitting at home because the hotels/ stations said not to go it was raining and no snow, I called Robin at 10 at nite and he said come on out, snowing up high, you wont be sorry. We did for 10 days, never saw a soul on hills. Were'nt even staying there!!!! Now the only place we'll stay in town. As far as I'm concerned, please dont go!! The more room for us!!

:You_Rock::bow:
Thanks a Million Mikey...

We have had about 8 fresh inches in Town today !!!
Should be AWESOME up top !!!
We are doing the first Snowmobile Tour Tomorrow !!
Couple guys from Ontario....They have never been in the Mountains..:yahoo:
They are soooo excited !!!
:girlpower:

Top Bottom