Bentley mechanic

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as the title says, does anyone know of a bentley mechanic in the Edmonton area or is the only one in Calgary? My boss needs some work done.

Attachments

• rm_auctions_bentley_mulsanne_1980_mentley_insane_andy_saunders.jpg
    rm_auctions_bentley_mulsanne_1980_mentley_insane_andy_saunders.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 183

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You may have better luck finding a Mechanic in Bentley LOL!
catmando!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you google Wheelers Dealers on youtube you might pick up some mechanical tips for the Bentley :):):)- good luck in the search not a lot of choice I would think - what about Vancouver?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may have better luck finding a Mechanic in Bentley LOL!
catmando!

Bentley is my hometown... trust me you'd have a hard time finding a mechanic there too! Atleast when I lived there.. think its expanded a bit since I left! lol

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has a carb issue and also an electrical issue. it has a constant draw and will kill the battery in under an hour. no one around here will touch it and the bentley dealer in calgary is booking for february. it is alot of fun to drive tho!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
it has a carb issue and also an electrical issue. it has a constant draw and will kill the battery in under an hour. no one around here will touch it and the bentley dealer in calgary is booking for february. it is alot of fun to drive tho!

AN ELECTRICAL DRAW SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD TO DIAGNOSE......... I'VE WORKED ON $725,000.00 FERARIS, SO BRING IT ON........:d:d:d:d

Last edited:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You cant break whats already broken, tinker tinker!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My last name is Bentley and I have been known to be a mechanic, so I'll give it a shot.:d

Is there not a Bentley dealer in Calgary now? If not Norden Autohaus in Edmonton works on them.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
thats what i was trying to say

its just a bentley still only nuts and bolts

draw diagnostics u even can do at home if u got a good fused amp meter

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it draws 0.7 amp just dont know what is creating the draw. our service manager was at GM for 25 yrs and put in over 20 hrs in diagosis and tinkering with the carb. His conclusion is to send it back to the Barret Jackson where it came from!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
With the voltmeter/ampmeter hooked up reading the full draw......... Pull every fuse, one fuse at a time, until you isolate the circuit that has the draw.... If still nothing, start pulling all the relays one at a time.......if it has power amps for the stereo, also start looking there......... Hope that helps?? Keep us in the loop:)

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
problem with this thing is nothing is factory. its a total custom cross betwwen a bentley and a mercedes and who knows what else! wll let ya know the end result tho. Thx ric

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
thats exactly what i was trying to say ric :)

if it has a big stereo with compansators and all that crap i woul unhook al of it

that way u minimize the problem area

Top Bottom