Avy

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Buddie Of Mine Was In The Shaw This Weekend And Saw A Avy. His Friend Was Climbing Up A Slope To The east Of The Switch Back Or What Some Call The Goat Trail, When The Slope To The Right Let Go Just Missing Him. My Buddie At The Bottom Of The Hill Was Taking Pic Of Him Climbing So He Has Pics Of The Whole Thing I Will Post Them When He Send's Them To Me Today. Just Wondering If Anyone Else Out There Saw This.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Buddie Of Mine Was In The Shaw This Weekend And Saw A Avy. His Friend Was Climbing Up A Slope To The east Of The Switch Back Or What Some Call The Goat Trail, When The Slope To The Right Let Go Just Missing Him. My Buddie At The Bottom Of The Hill Was Taking Pic Of Him Climbing So He Has Pics Of The Whole Thing I Will Post Them When He Send's Them To Me Today. Just Wondering If Anyone Else Out There Saw This.
Same thing happened to me in blue river while in red sands, I was pulling the first hill on our way to the heli pad and I saw a slide let loose above me and to the left, I was almost to the top when i saw it all I could do was keep pulling the hill, in the end it didn't even reach where I was climbing but if the whole slope would of fell it would have been a different story, But all is fine and nobody got caught in it.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many of our danger spots are coming down. Be careful out there.

Top Bottom