Avola??

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
I grew up in Avola and I use to ride Avola Mountain lots. I haven't been back in years but I know the mountain hasn't changed much. I not too sure what the rules are there for riding these days and I,m gald that you asked besause it is a question that I'm going to find the answer to. I'll get back to you.

Tara

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I havent yet this year...but i hope too on the third annual poker run down there....im not to sure of the date...ill find out when i can

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up in Avola and I use to ride Avola Mountain lots. I haven't been back in years but I know the mountain hasn't changed much. I not too sure what the rules are there for riding these days and I,m gald that you asked besause it is a question that I'm going to find the answer to. I'll get back to you.

Tara

Thanks that would be great. I dont know the area at all but think there should be some really good areas to the northeast of town?

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
I havent yet this year...but i hope too on the third annual poker run down there....im not to sure of the date...ill find out when i can
Hey also Check out The Blue River Powder Packer Club Poker Run ...
They have been running them for about 8 years Now !!! They are Awesome !!
A Fellow named Randy is running it this Year ...Look for it to take place in Feb./08

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca

Tara
Check out the World Famous burgers in Avola at the Log Inn Pub !!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been to finn and foam many times, Looking for areas farther south east of those. Thanks tho.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have been to finn and foam many times, Looking for areas farther south east of those. Thanks tho.

Well a good person to talk to for other areas would be robin at Blue Jewl snowmobile tours...he know lots about the area

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Further South would be the town of Clearwater. There club has a hill called Raft Mountain about 5 minutes from town. Good place, no body hardley there, they look after 2 cabins on the mountain.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. i have heard of it. never been tho.

Top Bottom