ati stab kit

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a anti stab kit in Edmonton or Calgary area for an "04 Polaris.
Thanks

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the title, it should say "anti stab kit". Anyone??

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An anti stab kit is generally used when extroverts are installed. It consists of a shaft that replaces the bottom limiter strap shaft. This shaft has two inner wheels and two outer wheels (2 3/4" wheels). These wheels prevent the rails from stabbing into the track. This kit is recommended when extro's are installed on Polaris, because of the trimming of the rails. If anyone has ever seen track stabbing, you would see that these kits are a must, when running a loose track or a 3 pitch track.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone I talk to is sold out. Looks like i will be fabing my own, shouldn't be too hard. Usually after all the beer involved, it would be cheeper to just buy one.:beerchug:

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, awsome kit that works great. Usually you only stab your track once.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just put on extroverts on my 02 but went with longer track and moved the suspension back instead of cutting off the tips - also makes for a better attack angle.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been out for along time. SLP, Whals, etc. I would be putting on one if I move my suspension back. You now have a larger space between your drivers and rail tips. And with out the kit you should run your track tighter to prevent this, offsetting the extro's.The kit cost around $60 - $90 as compared to a new track or injury. Money well spent

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wizzy 162 stuck a rail through his old RMK a couple of years ago. did a nice handstand over the hood, tore a great big jeezly hole in the track. Not cool at all.....

Top Bottom