ASA Jamboree in Caroline

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering who is going and if there is any snow in Caroline? What happens if there is no snow? Does it get cancelled or do we bring our quads? I know that quads usually aren't covered on the jamboree due to insurance reasons.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the ASA jamboree? Maybe if work doesn't have me staring out the window at a drilling rig and the wife will let me go play I would be willing to check it out.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whitecourt sounds way better,might head to that one if I have a sled bigger than a 500 to ride.The other two should be up and running by then.
catmando!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is that one ? Is that next weekend aswell? I haven't herd any details on that event yet catmando.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong w/ the big kitty Catman?

A day of riding on a 500 sounds better than a day of work.....
Kelly bar spins round and round....round and round...
Sheesh theres gotta be a better way to make money and still get to go sledding everyday.....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I blew out the chain case and fixed it and now I'm having issues with the tensioner bolt,(easy fix).Also the Nitrous is only workin part time so we are trying to track that down as well,likely a short.Should be up and running tomorro.The other cat blew the reeds,another easy fix but all this stuff is gettin me down!LOL!The 500 is bulletproof LOL!
catmando!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I blew out the chain case and fixed it and now I'm having issues with the tensioner bolt,(easy fix).Also the Nitrous is only workin part time so we are trying to track that down as well,likely a short.Should be up and running tomorro.The other cat blew the reeds,another easy fix but all this stuff is gettin me down!LOL!The 500 is bulletproof LOL!
catmando!

Hey Cat when is the whitcourt jamboree or what is going on in whitecourt that you were refering to that is the same weekend as the asa jamboree

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

i betcha after we get that hood fixed up we can sell er off and get ya into a real nice reliable fast and light rev........... comon buddy boy.....the dark side awaits!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Don't listen to him Catmando, he has some damage in the head from hitting trees...seems nice on the net but sits at home with a tin foil hat to protect him from the voices and aliens..
QUOTE=162SKIDOO;42359]i betcha after we get that hood fixed up we can sell er off and get ya into a real nice reliable fast and light rev........... comon buddy boy.....the dark side awaits!!![/QUOTE]

Attachments

• afdbhead[1].jpg
    afdbhead[1].jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom