Anyone sled Renshaw this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone sled Renshaw this weekend and how are the conditions?, friends and I are going up this coming weekend Mar 6-9.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the conditions under Mcbride, I believe Barry posted some of the latest conditions, might be up there myself that weekend.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like two feet of fresh this past weekend!Ric and Glen will be home tonight with first hand updates if there working barry to hard! LOL
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Anyone sled Renshaw this weekend and how are the conditions?, friends and I are going up this coming weekend Mar 6-9.

SNOWED ALL DAY SATURDAY, SO WE PLAYED IN THE TREES IN BLACKWATER...AWESOME SNOW, AND WE POUNDED OUT THE MEADOWS.... TODAY WE DROPPED OVER THE LITTLE SADDLE(OR SWITCHBACK) AND WE WERE THE 1ST ONES INTO THE BACKSIDE....AT LEAST 2 FEET OF POWDER AND WE TRACKED UP WHAT WE COULD BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE STARTED TO COME OVER... LARGE CORNICE ON THE BACKSIDE LET GO OVERNITE AND CAUSED VERY LARGE AVY, SLIDING ABOUT 3/4 MILE DOWN THE MOUNTAIN FLOWING LIKE A RIVER....VERY COOL TO SEE, AND WE HAD TO DRIVE OVER IT TO GET DOWN TO THE LAKE, AND IT WAS STILL VERY SOFT.... THEN MADE OUR WAY TO THE BIG SADDLE AND WORKED OUR WAY INTO BLACKWATER AND OUT. BLACKWATER NEVER HAD NEAR AS MUCH AS THE BACKSIDE HAD. EVEN AROUND THE CABIN HAD ABOUT 1 TO 2 FT SNOW...WAS AWESOME CONDITIONS TODAY AND THE SUN WAS OUT... WILL POST PICS TOMORROW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom